| Chapter 8 |

September 24, 2016

It has now been four months since Minnie and Miyeon finished college.

Miyeon's life was good, she attended one of the most famous and expensive universities in Seoul, she and Chanyoung have been a couple for three months and almost every day they have romantic dates and outings with his friends.

The two friends didn't see each other that often anymore, Miyeon was too busy with Chanyoung to remember Minnie. Sometimes, when Minnie tried to call or text her, she ignored her completely in order to pay attention to Chanyoung.

Those few times they did call, she heard Miyeon talking and the only topic she talked about was her relationship with Chanyoung. Minnie hated the girl for that and often she was the one ignoring Miyeon, just to avoid two hours where the older only talks about him.

Minnie, on the other hand, continued to live in hell. She had decided to postpone the start of university for a year and devote herself to part-time jobs, increasing shifts, to put aside some money to pay off her father's debts.

Loan sharks often visited her at the places where she worked and caused damage, so she was often fired.

Like right now, Minnie was in the café where she worked, it was afternoon and there weren't many customers.

She was cleaning the counter, it was almost closing time and the cafeteria was empty, the few customers who were there had left and she was tidying up the place.

As she cleaned, the door opened and the bell rang, announcing a new customer.

"Good evening, what can-" Minnie froze and couldn't even finish her sentence.

"My money, that's what I want." said one of the loan sharks with a smirk on his lips.

The three men were now close to the counter where Minnie was.

The raven went in front of the two and tried to convince them with words.

"Sir, that's exactly what I'm working on. I had to double my shifts to save your money."

"I don't care, you should try harder bitch. You know there's a way to make money easier..." the man took Minnie's chin and stroked her cheek in the most disgusting way possible, with a devilish smirk on his lips.

Minnie slapped the man, but it was a wrong move because he grabbed her by her collar and slammed her to the floor, starting to kick her in the stomach.

"How dare...a bitch like you...touch me and even...punch me." the man said as he beat her.

The man started to rip off her shirt, Minnie had her eyes closed, she was scared and the tears kept running down her cheeks,

She felt pain, the man began to beat her left arm with his feet, putting all of his weight on it.

"AAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Minnie cried with tears in her eyes, until a noise was heard. "Crack" the man had broken her arm.

Minnie couldn't breathe for her pain, the man grabbed her by the collar of her shirt, now torn, and lifted her slamming her against the counter.

The man stopped when he heard the sound of sirens.

"Shit! We have to get out of here"

The man threw Minnie to the floor and he and the other two men ran from the club.

The police often made checks in that area because the week before, there had been a robbery in a club.

Minnie was now on the floor, her shirt torn revealing her breasts still covered with her bra and bruises and wounds on her body.