Chapter 28

Kayleighs pov

It’s been a day since I talked to Rachel. Not even a text. I sat down on Justin’s couch cuddling up next to him. Jazzy and Pattie were still out shopping and getting food. I held Justin close as he held me back.

“Babe,” I looked up and him placing my chin on his shoulder. “Do you think I should try to contact Rach?”

He looked into my eyes, letting out a sigh. “You still haven’t talked to her? Do you want me to drive you over there? I can come in with you and we can sit her down and talk to her.” I let the idea sink in. I thought really hard.

“Yeah, maybe that will work.” Justin stood up and grabbed my hand, walking me to the door.

“Hey text her and tell her.” I nodded in agreement and sent her a quick text. Justin and I climbed in the car and I directed Justin to where to go. We pulled up in front of her house.

“You ready?” he looked at me and I got out. I knocked on the door waiting for a response. The door opened. It was Rachel’s mom.

“Hey Mrs. Lair.” I smiled

“Hey Kay, who is this handsome boy on holding your hand?”

“His name is Justin.”

Justin smiled and held out his free hand, “Hello Mrs. Lair, I’m Justin Bieber.”

“Oh! I knew I recognized you! My daughter and Kay went to your concert! So you two are dating? How cute.” She smiled and let us in.

“Where’s Rach?”

“She’s up stairs, just go on up.”

“Thanks!” Justin and I went up stairs.

“Justin!” Rach’s mom called after him. “Pull those pants up sweetheart.” I rolled my eyes and knocked on her door.

“Who is it?” I heard footsteps come to the door, she opened it and her smile went straight to a frown. “What the hell do you want?”

“Rachel, hear me out.”

“Why the hell would I do that?” She walked back to her bed, leaving the door open. Justin and I walked in.

“Because, you over reacted. And I said something I didn’t mean.”

Rachel rolled her eyes. “You’ve changed ever since you started hanging out with him.” She pointed at Justin.

“Don’t blame him for any of this.”

“Like, I said he is using you, for sex and fun until he leaves. Someone to smoke with and drink with.” She looked down into her magazine.