Chapter 19

“Yeah Bieber. Get a piece of that.” He was staring at my topless body. I walked right passed him, trying to tease him a little. “Damn, Justin. You got some chick.” I searched the room for my top. I knew once I got it on I would feel a little bit more confortable. 

“Yeah, back off Twist. She’s mine.” He smiled at me. Laughing. I finally found my top. Slipping it over my head. “Come on Kay. We better head back to my place.” Lil Twist was licking his lips.

“You like what you see?” I asked him, laughing. He shook his head and left. Justin took me by my hand, and led my out so say his goodbyes. We walked out side and the paparazzi were swarming the place. Justin hadn’t gotten a chance to buckle his belt. I knew they would get a picture and automatically think we were hooking up.  We got into his car; he leaned in and kissed me again. He looked over at the cameras and smiled. We drove off.

“Tonight was a lot of fun.” I looked at him and smiled.

“I had a lot of fun too. When we get back to my place do you wanna lay in bed with me and watch movies.” We made eye contact both smiling.

“I would love to!”

The drive went a lot quicker back then it did going there. When we pulled up to Justin’s hotel, he parked the car and we went inside. As soon as I got upstairs, I kicked my heels off. My feet were killing me.

“Do you need something to sleep in?” Justin was rummaging through his dresser.

“Yeah, just a t-shirt would be fine.” Justin pulled out a white t-shirt. I grabbed it from his hands, and went to the bathroom to get changed. I was just wearing the white t-shirt and my underwear. I walked back out to see Justin, lying in bed shirtless. I couldn’t help but stare.

“You like what you see?” he flashed a smile.

“So, do I sleep in here or on the couch”? I asked in a kidding manner.

“Hmm, you know, for your own health I think you should sleep in this warm, comfortable bed. Just so you don’t get back problems.” He winked.

“Oh, I understand.” I climbed into the bed next to him. He wrapped his big arms around my body. We lied in bed, and watched a movie. It was one of the best night’s I’ve had i in a long time. He kissed me on the forehad, mumbling.

“I love you Kayleigh.” I was taken by surprise. Justin and I had not known eachother for a long time, but he just told me he loved me.

“I love you too Justin.” I held him tighter. How could we say I love you. Those are really strong words. I wasn’t even his girlfriend.