Chapter 17

Chapter 17

It was later that evening, Justin had dropped me off and told me he would call me later. I went home and got some of my summer reading book finished. Every summer I forced myself to read one book. I don’t know why, I just did. I closed the book and walked down stairs, seeing my mom and dad on the couch.

“Hey!” I jumped on the opposite couch.

“Hey sweetie” my mom smiled at me. My mom and dad were so cute. Every night they would cuddle on the couch and watch a movie. They were the typical married couple. I knew I always wanted a relationship like theirs. I was on twitter.  Hoping I wouldn’t see anything about Justin and my kiss until tomorrow. I clicked “Discover” and man did I discover something. The very first article was, “Justin moving on from Selena so fast. Apparently she is jealous of mystery girl says friend.” The next article, “Who is JB’s mystery girl?” Fuck. I know someone is going to recognize me. I’m in deep shit. Justin is going to be all over TMZ. I clicked on the second article. I wanted to see what people had to say.  First comment “What?! Juju has a new girlfriend!? I WANT J E L E N A BACK!” Next comment “What…”

After the next few comments hating on Justin and me I went to see what the worldwide trends were. Top 3 trends: Justin’s Mystery Girl. #TellUsJustin . Jelena. DAMN. I though out loud. I was scrolling through my feed, reading what his Beliebers had to say. “Wow, I follow her on Twitter. Her name is Kayleigh. She is such a sweet girl. “ “Justin’s gf is so pretty!” “I wish I was her.” “Shut up about Kayleigh. I don’t give.” “I want to make sure the rumor is true before I jump to any conclusions.” There was a lot of loving things people had to say. My phone began to vibrate. I jumped up running to my room.

“Hello?”

“Hey love, It’s Justin”

“Hi! Hahah.”

“What are you doing tonight?”

“Um, nothing why?”

“Well, Lil Twist is having a party and he invited me and my “girl” according to him.. and the media.”

“I’ll have to ask my parents.”

“Well, the party is 2 hours away, so can you see if you can stay over my place?”

“I’ll see what I can do!”

“Alright. Just text me the answer. If it’s a yes, I’ll be there in an hour. Love you.”

“Sounds perfect! Love you too.”

I hung up with Justin running down stairs.

“Hey mom, dad.”

“Yes?”

“I wanted to know if I could go to this party with Justin.”

“Where is it at?”

“It’s 2 hours from here, so I wanted to know if I could stay over Justin’s because we won’t get back til super late.”

They paused for a while, looking at each other.  They gave me this weird look.

“So? Can I?”

“If we say yes, promise me you won’t do anything stupid.”

“I promise! I will do nothing stupid!”

“Fine, you can go, just call me in the morning! Okay!?”

“YES YES YES!”

I hugged them both and ran up stair. I sent Justin a quick text. I knew exactly what I as going to wear!

I couldn’t have been nearly anymore excited. I was staying at Justin’s and meeting Lil Twist. This has to be the best night ever! Other then me being the OLLG.