Chapter 11

I woke up from my nap, feeling refreshed. I glanced at the clock, 7:05. SHIT! I screamed as I jumped out of bed. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair. I walked over to my bag with my new outfit and I put it on. Underneath the lace I wore a white bandeau top, everyone could see my stomach through the shirt. I put the heels on and ran into the bathroom again. My hair had a slight wave from sleeping on it. I plugged in the straightener and waited for it to be hot. I re-straightened my hair and reapplied my makeup. I grabbed a little thing of lip gloss from the basket and sprayed girlfriend. By the time I got downstairs and was ready it was already 7:20. I kissed my mom goodbye and grabbed my keys. I opened the door and heard my mom yell, “Remember Kayleigh don’t be sexually active!” I rolled my eyes and walked to my car. I grabbed Justin’s present from the back seat and brought it up front. I turned my car on and drove away. About 7 minutes later I pulled up to the hotel. I parked my car and ran up the elevator. I approached Justin’s room and knocked on the door. He answered. He looked so hot. He was wearing a tight black shirt with a leather jacket, white jeans and his black supras. I pulled the gift out from behind my back.

“What is this?!” He smiled and grabbed the bag.

“Well, open it and see silly!” I laughed and closed the door behind me. He sat on the couch and opened the bag.

“Wow! These are swaggie!” His face lit up with joy. “Why did you buy this? You didn’t have too!”

“I know I didn’t but, you gave me your sweat pants and shirt so I wanted to say thank you and give you a new pair.” He hugged me and I hugged him back. I stood up and walked into the kitchen.  

“You look really hot.” his eyes were looking up and down my body

“I try.” I gave him a quick smile. “So what’s for dinner?”

He stood up and walked into the kitchen. “Well, I asked Kenny if he could go get some Chinese food. What would you like?”

“Surprise me.” I grabbed a tall glass from the drain board and poured myself a glass of water. He walked into the other room and made a phone call, I guess it was Kenny. When he left I put on some lip gloss and brushed my hair. He came back into the room and stood across from me at the island.

“So, what do you wanna talk about?”

Justin smiled, “ I doesn’t matter to me. We could watch a movie too.”

I nodded my head, “That sounds fun too! What movie?”

“How about the Notebook?”

“You have it on dvd?”

“Nah,” Justin said taking me by the hand, “I can get it off the TV.” He walked me into his room. “Here sit on the bed, kick your shoes off, and stay awhile.” He smirked at me. I did exactly that. His phone rang.

“Excuse me for a minute” he left, he kinda looked mad. I sat on his bad, waiting for his return. I heard yelling.

“Are you kidding me right now? Just before we were fighting about I never do shit for you. No. I am pissed off because I try so fucking hard to please you. You will never be pleased. I’m going now. My friend is here. Bye Selena.”  He entered the room.

“Justin, is everything okay? Do you need to talk about something?”

“It’s just Selena, we got in a fight earlier and I am really getting tired of fighting with her, I want to be with someone who will be there for me, and talk when I need to talk. Nothing makes her happy.” I could tell her was getting pissed. I stood up off the bed and walked over to him. I gave him a big hug. I whispered. “You’ll always have me to talk to.”  There was a knock on the door. “FOOD!” I yelled. Hoping Justin would just crack a slight smile. He walked to the door and I stayed in the bed room.

“Thanks Kenny.” He shut the door and came back into the room.

“Lets eat!” We decided to just sit in his room and watch the notebook while we ate our Chinese food. I looked at Justin. He still seemed really upset about this whole situation.

“Justin..” He looked ad me. “Please talk to me. You haven’t said one word since Kenny dropped off the food. I wanna be someone you will talk to. Please just tell me what is on your mind.” He looked away and continued eating. I grabbed the food from him and sat in front of him. “Justin. Talk to me.” I paused the movie.

“Kayleigh, it’s nothing.”

“No, Justin it’s something. Please just tell me.”

“Fine. This whole Selena thing. I love her. I do, but she is making my life a living hell. I felt like I needed to stay with her. Then, someone came into my life unexpectedly, and now I feel a feeling with her that I never felt with Selena before. She’s different. She treats me like a human not a pop star. I wanna call things off with Selena. I want to be with this girl. But how do I know she has the same feelings for me.”?

This side of Justin was cute.  He was vulnerable. This girl was lucky to have Justin have feelings for her. “Well, the only true way of finding out is confronting her. Asking her how she feels. Then tell her how you feel.”

“I guess.”

“So what is this girls name?”

“Her name is, Emily.”

My heart dropped I felt as if my world stopped spinning. I had grown feelings for Justin. I was jealous and heart broken. I don’t know why though, I hadn’t expected him to say ‘Kayleigh” anyways.

“Oh, that’s cool!” I tried to act as happy as someone with a broken heart could. “I think I better get going. Ill talk to you later Justin.” I got up and walked out his bedroom door. I started to cry. I felt hot tears roll down my cheek as I opened his hotel door. I heard Justin’s voice calling for me but, I continued to walk. Did I just ruin a perfectly good friendship with Justin because of jealousy? I can’t believe what this turned out to be.