Chapter 13

I woke up in Justin’s arms, best feelings a girl could ask for. His arms were so strong.

“I’ll be right back, stay here.” I leaned in and pecked his lips lightly. I hopped out of bed and went into the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and saw one thing. I moved the hair away from my neck, revealing a love bite.  Shit. How am I supposed to explain this?  I touched it gently. I ran out and jumped onto the bed. I looked at Justin’s neck, he had one too.

“Justin, we have love bites.” I showed him my neck. He got up and looked in his mirror.

“Fuck, how am I supposed to cover this up with Selena?” I shrugged my shoulders.

“Here,” I reached over Justin grabbing my phone and purse. I pulled out some cover up. “Use this. I can go buy some more for myself.” I put it on his bite. It covered it up almost perfectly. “Just don’t be flashing your neck around.” I giggled lightly. “I better get home though, wanna hangout at my place later? My parents are going to some party. How does 6:30 sound?” Justin nodded his head. I put my clothes back on, and walked out his door. I went down stair to my car, and drove home. I better call Rachel to see if my mom asked her about me.

“Hey Rach, did my mom call you at all?”

“Nope, why?”

“Well,” I gulped, “I told her I was staying at your house.”

“Why would you say that? Where were you?”

“I stayed at…… Justin’s….”

“BIEBER’S, YOU SLEPT IN JUSTIN BIEBERS BED. WITH HIM?”

“Yes…”

“WHAT THE HELL?”

“What?”

“He’s dating Selena!”

“We are just friend Rach! Calm down!”

“Yeah, alright. Come on Kay, I know you much better then that.”

“We are. I would tell you.” We spent the next 5 minutes bickering about me staying over Justin’s. I finally hung up. I was sick of hearing it. I walked toward my door and swung it open. My parents where standing there. They looked kinda pissed about something. Shutting the door slowly, my parents were still staring at me. Not so much my dad, but mostly my mom.

“Where were you last night?” my mom stood with he rarms crossed, tapping her foot. Typical.

“Rachels.”

“Kayleigh McGinty, don’t you dare lie to me. I called her mother this morning, she said you were never there. Now tell me where the hell you were.”

Shit.

“I was at Justin’s.”

“You slept at Justin Bieber’s place?”

“Yes.”

“You are so grounded.”

“FOR WHAT!? Mom I am 18! You expect me not to have guy friends? You really think I am a virgin!” I stormed up stairs. She treats me like I’m a baby. It was funny cause, I was still a virgin. I still had 5 hours until my parents would leave. I don’t care if I;m grounded. Justin is still coming over.