Chapter 14

I spent the whole day laying in bed.  I didn’t want to have contact with anyone.

“Kayleigh, we are leaving, we should be home at about 2 am. Remember you’re grounded!”

I rolled my eyes as I heard the door shut. I popped up and ran to my window watching them leave. When I couldn’t see lights anymore, I called Justin.

“They are gone. Let’s get out. I wanna go somewhere. Some place fun. A party maybe.”

“Alright! I think I got one in mind! Get ready, I’ll be there in 20.”

I hung up. I had the perfect dress. It was tight. Skimpy. It was blue and gold without straps. I have the perfect gold pumps to go with it. The dress just covered my ass. I don’t remember why I even bought it, but I’m glad I did. I didn’t bother showering because I know I didn’t have enough time. I curled my hair, and put on make up. I called Rachel.

“Can you come over and cover for me? My mom grounded me but I wanna go to this party with Justin. Mom and dad are out until 2 am but I don’t know if I will be back in time. Plleeaasseeeeeeeeeeee.”

“Ugh, fine. I’ll be there in 10.”

“Perfect, thank you!”

I grabbed a clutch from my closet, slipping my heels on.  I touched up my hair, and heard the door bell ring. I ran as fast as I could in heels down stiars. I opened the door, it was Rachel.

“Thank you so much for doing this! I owe you big time!”

“DAMN, KAY. YOU LOOK HOT.” She slapped my ass.

“I try. I try!” I smield “So, I shouldn’t be home late. I definatly shouldn’t be any later then 2:30.” I heard another knock on the door. I hugged Rachel and ran back down. I opened the door, Justin was standing there looking perfect as usual.

“Y-y-you look really good.” He was staring at my body.

I blushed a little. I locked the door and walked to Justin’s ferrari.

“So, where are we going?”

“Well, I heard Drake was having a party tonight, so I asked him if I could bring a friend. And he said sure. So, we are going to the club.”

I was super exicted to be able to meet Drake. I mean who wouldn’t be? It was about a 15 minute ride. We pulled up and I could hear the music pounding inside.

“You ready? When I say go, you walk up to the door, I will be shortly behind you. If the pap ask you any questions just ignore them.” I shook my head in agreement. I jumped out of the car and headed toward the door. Security stopped me.

“Miss, this is a private party.”

“I’m with Justin Bieber, he’s coming now.” I saw Justin run up next to me. Security nodded and let us in. The club was awesome, I had never been inside one like this before, let alone been inside one at all. I am going to leave all my good to shoes ways outside and just have a good time.  Justin grabed my hand and led me to a table. At the table was Drake, Lil Twist, Weezy, and a few other rappers.

“Hey little buddy!” Drake stood up and him and Justin did this weird hand shake. “Who is this pretty lady?”

“Aye man, her names Kayleigh.”

“Hello Kayleigh it’s very nice to meet you.” Drake took my hand and kissed the top. I blushed.

“So, Bieber. Selena was here earlier. She was kinda pissed that you were coming. You know, because of the break up and all.”

Hold on, what? Justin Bieber and Selena broke up? Was he going to tell me this? That means, I didn’t have to feel completely guilty about las night. Justin continued talking to Drake. I looked around looking for any other celebraties. I spotted Nicki Minaj. Holy fuck her boobs were huge. After Drake and Justin were doen talking I felt him tug me in the other direction. We walked over to this mini bar in the corner.

“You want something?”

“Surprise me.” I winked.

“Can I get 6 shots?” The bartender nodded and handed Justin the shots. “You wanna try?”

I took one and swallowed it. I had never tasted alchol before. It tasted horrible, but I wasn’t going to show it. Justin then took a shot himself. Before I  knew it. Justin and I were completely wasted. We have had numourous shots.  I felt free, like nothing could touch me. I  took Justin by the hand and dragged him to the dance floor. I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my lips on his. I began to grind on him. Bending over. He pladed his hands on my hips, holding my ass in place. After grinding with him for a while. He pulled me back up, pushing me against the nearest wall. He kissed me with passion. Even drunk I felt that spark.

“AYE! GET IT BIEBER!” I heard Drake’s voice call out. Justin pinned me down. We must have been lip locked for atleast 45 minutes. I happened to glance at my watch, 1:30.

“Justin, we better get going, we can pick it up at me place.” I winked. He said his goodbyes and we left.