Chapter 12

I got in my car and lost it. Why was I reacting so harshly about it? It’s not like he knew the way I felt. This Emily girl was damn lucky. I put my car in drive and headed home. I didn’t even say hello to my parents. My dad had just gotten home from being over seas. I went up to my room and laid down, trying to cool off. My phone was going off like crazy. I finally decided to check it. * 12 new messages from ‘Steve’ * * 2 missed Calls * I wanted to call him back but, I need to stop thinking about him. After my eyes stopped puffing, I went down to greet my dad. I saw him and ran up to him giving him a huge hug.

“Hey Princess!” My dad always called me his princess. I loved it. It was kinda rough knowing my father was in the middle of that battle, of a war. The day he left, I was so nervous that I would never be able to see him again. He missed out on so much while he was gone, but I’m glad he’s finally home, for now.  My dad and I talked for hours, I asked him questions about Iraq, about the life style. He asked me questions about school, and about the concert.

“So, how did that concert go! What’s his name? Justin Beaver?”

“No dad, Justin BIEBER B-I-E-B-E-R. And it went good. I got to go up on stage while he sung to me.”

“That’s awesome! He’s one lucky boy to be able to sing to my beautiful daughter!”

My dad was my best friend. And it hurts knowing he will have to leave again. I told my father everything. I had a better bond with him then I did my mom. Whatever my dad did, I would do. He’s my hero. The day he left there was one thing that made me happy. That was Justin’s voice. I need to see Justin and apologize. He helped me get through a huge bump in my life.

“I’ll be right back dad, I need to make a quick pit stop.”

I grabbed me keys off the counter and drove to Justin’s hotel. It was getting really late, it was 10:15. What if he isn’t up? I went up to the room and knocked on the door. “One second!” I heard foot steps walk toward the door. It swung open. There was Justin, standing shirtless, hair messy.

“D-did I wake you?”

“No, I was just laying in bed. Come in..” he motioned for me to walk in. “You had me really worried when you never answered my messages and calls.”

“I was with my dad, I haven’t seen him in a year. He just got back from Iraq so when I got home I was talking to him. Sorry.”

“Oh, I didn’t know he was in the Military.” He looked at me.

“Yeah well, I wanted to say sorry.”

“For?”

“For walking out earlier.” I looked down.

“Why did you leave anyway? Was it something I said?”

“Well.” I gulped “Um, I kinda, have” I looked at the floor. “I kinda, have feelings for you. I know you don’t feel the same way and I know you just met me but, yeah.” I was scared.

I heard him walk toward me. I felt his hands touch my face. He lifted up my face up. I looked into his eyes. He looked right back into mine. I was mesmerized.

“I lied,” “When you asked what her name was, I said Emily because it was the first name that came to my mind, beside Kayleigh. I said Emily because I wanted to know what your reaction would be.” I looked at him, super confused. But before I could speak, I felt his lips press against mine. I kissed him back, licking his lips. He slipped his tongue into my mouth. He pulled away from the kiss and whispered in my ear. “I have feelings for you too.” I felt his lips trail down my neck lightly sucking. I tilted my head, letting him explore my skin. He placed his hands below my ass, lifting me up, ramming me again the wall. He found his way back to my lips, in tensing the kiss. He took me off the wall, walking me to his bed. He threw me down climbing on top of me. I grabbed his face in my hands holding his lips to mine. I bit his bottom lip, as he mumbled, “I want you so damn bad.” He thrusted his tongue into my mouth. I rolled him over so now, I was on top. “You must have known I was coming, you’re already a step a head of me.” I looked at his body, indicating his shirt being off. I kicked my shoes off and un buttoned my shirt. Justin was biting his lip.  I sat him up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I ran my fingers through his hair. I felt his hand glide up my back to my bra strap; instantaneously my bra was on the floor.  Justin backed up and stared at my breasts. He wrapped his mouth around one; I let out a faint moan.  His phone then rang. I reached over to the night stand to grab it for him. He answered it.

“Hey.” I placed a wet kiss on his neck. Gently sucking.

“Selena, I told you I’d call you tomorrow. I don’t’ wanna talk about this right now.” I continued to kiss his neck; he bit his lip so he wouldn’t moan. I looked at the clock it was getting really late. Justin hung up with Selena.

“Its getting super late.” I grumbled.

“Do you wanna stay over?” he asked

“I don’t have any clothes.”

“Just wear your bra and underwear.” He winked at me.

“I guess I can do that.” I smiled and climbed off the bed. I grabbed my bra off the floor and walked into the bathroom. I threw my hair in a messy bun, and put my bra back on taking off my pants. I left my clothes on the floor, and went back to see Justin slipping off his pants into his boxers. I couldn’t help but stare at jerry. I hopped into bed. Justin crawled in next to me. He wrapped his arms around my almost naked body.

“You look so hot right now.” He whispered in my ear, his raspy voice gave my shivers. I reached over the to night stand to text my mom. Staying at Rachel’s, see you tomorrow love you. I placed my head on Justin’s chest. I closed my eyes and suddenly remembered. Selena.