𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐋' 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍

"Now, just because I agreed doesn't mean Cuchillos will, okay?" Oscar looks down at his girlfriend as they walk to the black SUV. "You can only join if she'll let you."

"I get it." She nods.

Oscar knocks on the window and they watch as it slowly rolls down. "Cuchillos, this is—"

"Marianna Kaia Martinez." She smiles psychotically. "Red. You wanna join the Santos, hm?"

"Y-Yes." She stutters, looking up at Oscar fearfully.

"Why?" The woman questions her.

"I wanna protect my neighborhood—"

"You're doing it for him." Cuchillos cuts her off. "For love." She scoffs. "Stupid reason."

"Do you care about my reasons?" Marianna cocks her head to the side as she crosses her arms over her chest. "You've already made your decision because you know everything. So, is it a yes or is it a no?"

"Mari." Oscar glares at this girl. "Cut the attitude."

Cuchillos' laugh stopped the girl from firing back at her boyfriend. "Shh, Spooky. Her attitude is what we need."

"Is that a yes?" Marianna asks.

Cuchillos smiled at her before gesturing to her driver to roll up the window.

"Hey!" Marianna slapped her hands against the car. "Answer."

"Sí, Lil' Red." Cuchillos answers before driving off.

Marianna smiled as she turned back to her boyfriend. "Yes!" She cheers. "So, what's next?"

"You... get jumped in." Oscar says angrily, walking away from the girl.

Marianna spits out a mouth full of blood as she took another blow to the face. Her limp body fell to the ground as the Santos continued to kick her in her side. Her breathing was heavy and she felt like she was gonna be sick.

"Spooky, you know what you gotta do." One of the members looks at him.

Oscar sucked in a deep breath. "I can't hurt her."

"She wanted this." He tells him.

"Just do it." Marianna speaks up. "Get it over with."

"No." He shakes his head.

Marianna stands up weakly and shoves him. "Come on!" She shouts as she continuously shoves him, trying her best to get him angry, but she knew no matter how angry he got, he wouldn't do it. "Hit me!"