𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | 𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐃

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | 𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐃

Ruby and Marianna approached the Díaz home, only for Ruby to immediately turn around. She sighed as she stood with her arms crossed, waiting for her brother to stop walking back and forth and make a decision.

"We don't have to do this." Marianna states.

"But Cesar said he's expecting me and to not mess this up." Ruby spoke in fear.

"What is he going to do to you?" Marianna scoffs.

After a few seconds of silence, Ruby began to frantically shake his head. "I can't do this." He says.

"Ruby!" Marianna groans as he starts walking away until a voice stops him.

"Sup, fool?" The teens turned to look at Oscar.

Marianna's breath hitched in her throat as she took in the sight of the shirtless Santo. She was only human, of course she was feeling things. Just because she didn't like him didn't mean he wasn't hot. He was very hot— and now Marianna was feeling hot.

She watched as Oscar pulled out three buckets for them to sit on, causing her to scoff. "I don't sit on buckets." She states.

"Then you can stand." He states, his eyes trailing over her exposed legs and stomach due to her short shorts and cropped tank top, a red flannel covered her arms, but she had it pushed up to her elbows.

Marianna gave him an unamused look, crossing her arms as if she was waiting for him to get a chair. After a few seconds of staring at each other, Oscar stood up with a huff, grabbing a chair and placing it barely an inch from him. The girl rolled her eyes, moving the chair closer to her brother and sitting.

Ruby's heart began to race as Oscar stared at him with furrowed eyebrows before leaning close to his face and asking, "Whats with the glitter?"

"Late night at the club. You know how hynas be." girls. Ruby lies, causing Marianna to give him a weird look.

"I feel you, homie." Oscar laughs. "Sometimes my ruca wears that same shit. She be rubbing all up on me. I can't get the crap out for days."

"What old lady?" Marianna glares at him. "You have a girlfriend but you claimed me—"

"Not what we're here about, Red." Ruby says through gritted teeth.

"No! Hell no!" She exclaims. "You get to go out and be with anyone you want, but I can't because you claimed me and people are scared? How the fuck is that fair?"

Oscar raised an eyebrow at the girl. "You tryna date?" He asks, and got his answer by the disgusted look on her face. "Exactly. A man has needs."

"Oh, really?" She scoffs. "I have needs too."