𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄

A month had passed and Cesar and Olivia had started their relationship. The same couldn't be said for Oscar and Marianna though. Although, Marianna was lightening up, she was still distancing herself ( more like her feelings ), and Cesar was getting impatient with her leading Oscar on.

The friend group all sat around the table, coming to eat the leftover Thanksgiving desserts at the Martinez residence.

"Wait, where's Mario?" Jamal questions. "I was hoping to see him."

The Martinez siblings shared a look as they rolled their eyes, looking back at Jamal. "He went home with his new bougie girlfriend to Nevada." They say at the same time.

"Instead of coming home?" Monse scoffs.

"He's in the bone zone." Cesar defends him.

"True." They all say.

"Can you pass the tres leches?" Olivia questions. "My mom makes the best tres leches for my birthday. Guess not this year."

"Don't say that. Maybe your folks will be home before your birthday." Monse suggests.

"In a week? I don't think so." She shakes her head.

"Your quince's in a week!?" Ruby and Marianna exclaim at the same time. "And you didn't tell us?"

"Mom, Dad, Olivia's quince is in a week!" Ruby announces, causing parents and aubuelita to rush out.

"It's not a big deal." She whispers.

"What?" Geny questions as she approaches the girl. "Mija, is that true?"

"Mhm." She confirms.

"Olivia, don't worry about a thing." Ruben tells the teen. "I'm gonna get my shifts covered at work and we'll do it here next Saturday."

Everyone began to cheer, talk over each other, and plan the party. Marianna's eyebrows furrowed as she noticed the girl slip away and immediately followed after her.

"Hey— are you okay?" She questioned as she noticed the girl crying. "Why'd you disappear."

"I'm fine." She nods. "I just needed to get some air."

All of the sudden, Cesar and Monse walked in. "You okay?" Monse asks.

Cesar turns to the duo. "Can you guys do that girly thing where you get soft and supportive?" He asks.

"We do that?" The two smile proudly.

"No. But can you?" He says, causing their faces to drop.

They roll their eyes before going to sit beside the girl. They wrap their arms around her as she continues to cry, then Cesar joins in, wrapping his arms around Monse and barely reaching Olivia.