𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐓𝐖𝐎 | 𝐁𝐔𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒

𝐓𝐖𝐎 | 𝐁𝐔𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒

The four friends talked over each other, explaining to Cesar their plan to get him out of the gang. Marianna just kept repeating how she was the oldest, not making any sense at all.

"Yo!" Cesar calls out. "One at a time, I'm not following."

Ruby raises his hand and Cesar gestures for him to speak. "Sorry, it's excitement. We've been chewing on this for the last two weeks." He starts. "And it's finally time to move forward with a plan."

"A plan for what?" He asks.

"Getting you out of the gang." Monse answers, causing Cesar to burst out into laughter.

"You're serious?" He questions, noticing their faces drop. "Oh, my gosh. No! No, no, no, no. There is no out. You guys are being naive. Once you're jumped in, you can't get out. Unless, you get jumped out, and that's not, you know, an option."

"Why not?" Jamal asks.

"Cause they beat you till you die." Cesar tells him.

"Oh, I see your dilemma." He sits back in his seat.

"Death is not the only option." Monse says. "Double R's?" She looks at the siblings.

"So, after compiled amounts of research," Ruby starts as Marianna grabs the binders. "We've formulated a theory that all great things come in threes,"

"The Holy Trinity, primary colors, Destiny's Child..." Marianna lists out, passing down the binders.

"D.C. started with four members." Jamal reminds.

"But they weren't big until they were three." Marianna glares at him.

"Which is why there are three common denominators to end any and all hostile situations." Ruby begins speaking again. "I call them the three M's. Money, murder, manipulation."

"Clearly, murder's off the table. The irony would be too much." Monse starts.

"And there's no way we can hustle up enough cash with a car wash to make it worth Oscar's while." Ruby states.

"Unless..." Jamal speaks up.

"Jamal, don't." Monse intervenes. "Please don't say it."

"We've been over this a million times! No más." no more. Marianna groans.

"Getting a lot of cash isn't outside the realm of possibility." He starts anyways.

"What are you talking about?" Cesar asks.

"RollerWorld." The three teens say with disinterest.

"It's real and 50K is still out there." Jamal moves to sit by the Santo. "Those dudes that robbed RollerWorld got put away, but the money was never recovered."