𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌

𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌

Marianna marched up to the Díaz home, banging on the door aggressively and repeatedly. A line of profanities and threats left her mouth as she continued to knock over and over.

"What!?" Oscar shouted as he ripped the door open before his face rested. "Red—"

"Are you fucking kidding!?" She yells at him, banging her fist against his chest as she entered the house, pulling away and continuing to hit him as he tried to grab her hands. "You fucking puto." bitch.

"Red, calm down!" He yells over her.

"Don't tell me to calm down! You ruined his life!" Tears began to fall out of her eyes and she didn't know why. "Why would you do this to him!?"

"You're not in the gang, you don't understand!" He yells at her, causing her to cower back in fear. "You don't know shit, so stop coming at me sideways!"

"You're exactly who I thought you were." She glares at him, rushing out the house and slamming the door shut, but Oscar followed.

"And you're exactly who I thought you were!" His words were coming out like venom. "You're a little ass girl who doesn't understand the real world! You're a coddled little bitch who wouldn't last a second in my world!"

"Oh, I wouldn't!?" Marianna rushes back, her chest heaving up and down quickly in anger. "I dated someone just like you. I've seen things too! I watched Sapo's best friend who was like a brother to me get shot and killed! I grew up in Freeridge too. I know what goes on in this town without being in a gang."

"Shit, Red." Oscar looks down shamefully. "I didn't know—"

"Yeah. You don't know shit." She was shooting daggers at him. "¡Eres tan vanidoso!" you're so conceited!

"How am I supposed to know this shit, huh!?" He regained his defense. "You don't talk to me! You get close enough to keep me on a leash, but you don't tell me the deep stuff."

"I don't tell you the deep stuff?" She scoffs out a laugh. "I told you about the most depressing time in my life! I told you about Sapo and you've told me shit! Absolutely nothing! But I don't wanna know shit about you. I'm done with you."

"Red." He grabs her before she can walk away, his heart breaking as she begged to be let go and fought against his grip. "R— Re— Red, please. Please, Mari, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, okay? Please don't give up on me."

Marianna continued to glare at him, but calmed down as she noticed the slight begging look in his eyes, and she melted. Of course she melted.

"I don't— I don't..." She shakes her head as she cries. "I don't want this to be another Sapo situation. I don't want to be hurt, Oscar."