𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐕𝐒

𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐕𝐒. 𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐀𝐑

"Unacceptable!" Ruby exclaims.

"What's up?" Cesar questions.

"Jamal just late-cancelled practice." Ruby explains angrily. "He's fired!"

Marianna rolled her eyes as she looked at the Santo next to her. "Sorry that most of your week has been about this crazy quince you're not even going too." She laughs.

"It's fine." Oscar shakes his head. "I got to spend more time with you, and I improved your dancing."

"Shut up." She rolls her eyes as she gently elbows him in the ribs.

"We need a replacement." The Martinez brother states.

"Oh, I can dance both parts!" Jasmine exclaims.

"We can't replace Jamal!" Monse and Marianna exclaim.

"I don't know anyone else." Olivia states.

"Well, consider this an opportunity to make new friends." Ruby answers the door, getting the food. He stares at the delivery boy for a bit before saying, "You avail' Saturday for a quince?"

"Ruby!" Monse shouts.

"What? He's the right height." He hands the money to the guy before walking back over with the food. "Okay... what about Spooky? He knows all the moves and works well with Red."

"No." Oscar laughs. "Not sure how people would feel about a twenty-something year old dancing at a teen's quince."

"Not to... sound judgy," Ruby says fearfully. "But you fool around with my sister."

"Not to... make you sound stupid, but I'm three years older than Olivia." Marianna states.

"Oh, so now you're not too young for Oscar?" Cesar whispers in the girl's ear.

"Can we just eat!?" Marianna exclaims, and everyone dives for the food before being stopped by Ruby.

"No! Not yet!" He shouts at the feisty teens and Oscar. "Let's dive into the agenda."

"Is the dancing portion over?" Oscar questions.

"Yes." Ruby nods.

"Then I'm out. Got business." Oscar states, causing Marianna to shoot him a look.

"Anything you need help with?" Cesar asks him.

"Looks like your little man needs your help more than me." The man laughs. "Adios." bye.

Marianna sighed as she sunk back into the couch, knowing the rest of the night was gonna be a complete bust without Oscar. Especially since her and Oscar usually spend most of the practices talking shit about Ruby. Now she had no one, except Cesar who kept giving her knowing looks.