𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓

"So... what are we?" Marianna questioned as she laid in bed with Oscar, looking at their hands as they were interlocked.

"Whatever you wanna be." He answers, smiling at the happy girl beside him.

"Ugh." She groans, rolling over on her stomach and looking up at the man. "Don't say that."

"Do you want me to ask you to be my girlfriend?" Oscar laughed and his question was confirmed by the childlike grin on her face. "Fine. Marianna 'Red' Kaia Martinez Flores Reyes Inclan Hernandez—"

"You don't have to say all my last names." She interjects.

"Fine. Marianna Kaia Martinez, will you be my girlfriend?" Oscars asks.

"Of course." She smiles, rolling over and lying her head in his lap. "And as your girlfriend, I propose that I start staying over at your house more."

"And as your boyfriend, I can never disagree with you from now on, huh?" He presses his tongue against the inside of his cheek.

"That was already a thing." She laughs. "But it's more serious now because I get to pull the girlfriend, grieving, and "you said I love you" card."

"Well, you said it first. So, do I get to pull the boyfriend, Santo, and "you said I love you first and made me wait over four months to hear it and strung me along for the entirety" card?"

"I..." Marianna laughed awkwardly. "No, you don't."

Oscar laughed as he shook his head, leaning down and kissing the girl. A quiet moan slipped from the girl's mouth as she placed her hand on the back of his neck, pulling him down further as she opened his mouth for his tongue to explore it. She sat up a bit, slowly sliding herself onto his lap and focusing in on the kiss.

Oscar slid his hands down to her waist, gripping onto the skin as he pulled her body closer, earning another moan from the girl. Marianna pulled away from him.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She questions angrily.

"Wha..."

"I'm not a saint, and you might call yourself a Santo, but you aren't either." She explains. "So..." She grabs his hands, placing them onto her ass, "put your hands somewhere useful."

Oscar had a cheeky grin on his face before smashing his lips into the girl's once more. His hands roamed and gripped her ass as they continued to make out.

"You're a fucking amazing kisser." Marianna moans as they separate.

"I know." He says with a cocky smirk.

"Dick." She laughs. "So what are we doing today?"

"You're going home." He says as he gets up from the bed, putting on his shirt.