𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐒𝐈𝐗 | 𝐁𝐈𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐑

𝐒𝐈𝐗 | 𝐁𝐈𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐑

"Ruby, can we talk about this please?" Marianna questioned as she stood outside of her brother's locked door.

"Go away." He says, his voice holding much fiery.

"At least let me explain myself before you decide to hate me for the rest of your life." She begs.

After a few moments of silence, the door was aggressively pulled open. "What's there to explain? You and Jamal are backstabbers, but you're worse because you're my sister. How could you not tell me!?"

"I was going to, but—"

"What? You're hanging out with Oscar so much that Cesar's more your brother than I am and you'd rather protect him?" He questions.

"Ruby, that is not true!" She yells. "You can't just accuse me of stuff without hearing me out. You're acting like a brat!"

"Screw you!" He walked back into his room, slamming the door shut.

Marianna rolled her eyes as she opened the door, following after him. "I wanted to tell you! I tried to, but Cesar stopped me. He said he was going to tell you himself, and I believed him. You're my brother, not him. I wouldn't hurt you like that."

"Hmm. Some lie." Ruby glares at her. "That was actually some pretty quick thinking, I'm surprised you had that in you."

"You're such a bitch!" Marianna screams. "Get over yourself! People are gonna kiss! It's not like you and Olivia are dating! I get you're upset, but you don't have to call me stupid. I wasn't trying to purposely hurt you, but you did purposely hurt me!"

"You're so sensitive." Ruby rolls his eyes.

"Oh, I'm sensitive? You're in here pouting because two of your friends kissed!" She defends. "Get over yourself! The whole world doesn't revolve around you!"

Before he could say anything else, Marianna rushes out, only to bump into Olivia. "Sorry." She apologizes, letting out a heavy breath.

"No, I'm sorry. I feel like this is all my fault." Olivia frowns.

"It's not. Ruby's just a drama queen." Marianna rolls her eyes. "You're allowed to kiss whoever you want."

"I know, but... I just wish I could take it all back. I didn't know it would create this much drama." The stressed teen sighs, letting her head fall into her hands.

"Hey, if you actually like Cesar, that's okay. Don't let anyone tell you different. These guys will get over it. Live your life for you. It's too short to be living it to please other people." Marianna squeezes the girl's hand comfortingly grabbing her coat. "If my mom asks, I'm heading over to Oscar and Cesar's."

"You giving Cesar the same pep talk you just gave me?" Olivia asks with a smile.

"No. He's a big boy. I'm gonna go check up on Oscar. One of his homies got shot. Wanna make sure he's okay." Marianna explains before leaving.