𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭

Marianna sat on Oscar's lap, her dress pushed up to her thighs due to how tight the dress was. Her arms lied around his neck as her eyes looked over his face. His eyes were on hers, but her eyes were on his lips.

"Oscar... can we have sex tonight?" She looks him in the eyes then.

"Mari, if you have to ask you're not ready." Oscar states.

"Oscar, I have been ready." She rolls her eyes. "The longer we wait... the more I want you."

"Amor, come on." He sighs, resting his hands on her waist. "I want you too. You know I do, but you're not ready."

"You seem ready." She smirks, feeling as he hardened underneath her. "How much longer are you gonna make me wait, babe?"

"You're ready, hm?" He hums.

"Obviously." She groans, leaning her head on his shoulder before slowly leaning in and kissing his neck.

"Mm." He moaned quietly as his hands began to roam her body. "Fine." He growls, pulling her off of him and lying her on the bed.

Marianna smiled as he hovered over her, but it disappeared as he roughly kissed her. Her hands clawed at his shirt, pulling it up. He pulled away from her lips, allowing her to pull the shirt over his head.

Marianna gasped as he roughly turned her over, her face burying into the comforter spread across the bed. She tensed up as he unzipped her dress, his hands rubbing against her bare back before turning her back to face him. He pulled the dress from her shoulders, revealing her breasts. It took everything in him to not touch her, but he didn't and continued to pull her dress off of her.

He crawled back on top of her, kissing her once again as his hand lightly grazed over her right breast, causing her to suck in a breath as she moved from his lips.

"Please." She whined.

"Say it." Oscar looked her in the eyes, desperate to hear the words leave her mouth.

"Please touch me." She says barely above a whisper.

A smirk appeared on his face as he leaned down, attaching his mouth to her breast as he slipped his hand into lacy underwear. His fingers slid in between her wet folds, causing him to harden beneath her.

"You're already so wet." His words came out as a moan as he rubbed circles against her clit.

"Oh—" She sucked in a breath as her hand reached up to his bicep, slightly squeezing it as he quickened his pace. "O-Oscar."

He sped up even more, the noises coming from her sounding like music to his ears. He looked up to the see the girl completely falling apart by just his fingers. A smile spread across his face.