Helping Shiro

The next day, the badger brothers of Stone clan went our for a walk. They soon saw Shiro, the white badger they saw from a few nights before. 

He looked like he was sitting, but really his front right paw was stuck in a rope that tightened around his ankle. He was caught in a trap. 

Seeing this, the two young boars went over to the white badger.

 As he kept pulling his paw away from the rope that tightened around his ankle, Shiro looked up and saw Badge and Rocky walking towards him. 

The young white badger gave them a sharp growl as he then began to bite the rope. Badge and Rocky went over to where the rope was tied.

 It was tied up around a tree branch where badger couldn't reach. The rope went from the tree branch down to where Shiro was sitting. 

So Rocky stood in front of the tree and had Badge climb on his back so he could reach it. After he was on his older brother's back, Badge held onto the tree and was able to stand on his hind legs.

 He then looked over at the rope, and had an idea. 

Pushing himself off of the side of the tree, and jumping off Rocky's back, the young badger went flying through the air and bit down on the rope. 

The rope then snapped in half as Badge landed on his paws. Shiro was able to get the rope loose by chewing on it and pulled it off with his claws. 

He then looked at the badger Brothers. He was indeed grateful that they had helped him. Shiro then went for a walk as Badge and Rocky went hunting. 

Later that same afternoon, Badge and Rocky had lots of moles, shrews and mice in their mouths as both of them headed home. 

They saw Shiro drinking from a ricer, so they went over to him and gave him some of their food. Shiro looked at the little pile of mice and shrews.

 He looked at the two brothers, and accepted their gift. They were letting him know that they would be his friends, and by accenting it, Shiro let them know he'd become their friend.