Female badgers

The next morning at 7:00am, Stonepaw left the sett to go hunting. Stonepaw walked up to the den and saw Badge and Rocky play fighting each other.

Stonepaw was carrying two rabbit in his mouth, so he and his sons helped themselves to one of them. 

When they were done, the two brothers went out for a walk. They soon walked up to a log full of dead moles and rodents. 

Badge and Rocky went inside the hollow log and picked up as many moles and rodents that they could carry. 

As they left the log, there was a gentle growl. The brothers turned around to see two juvenile female badgers on top of the log. 

Apparently, they were sleeping and the juvenile boars woke them up. The two young sows slid down the sides of the log and walked up to the brothers. They were sisters.

They both growled at them, a little upset that they had taken some of their food.

 Rocky and Badge growled back, letting them know that they were stronger. Understanding this, the two sows stood down. 

One of the female badgers walked up to Rocky and sniffed him. Rocky sniffed the sow. The first female badger's name was Pebble, and her sister's name was Willow. 

After the badgers shared some of the food, Badge and Rocky went home. They put the food into their food chamber and headed over to the sleeping chamber.

 Badge and Rocky were happy that they had met Pebble and Willow. Soon, they feel asleep with their parents and grandfather.