Digger's walk

The following morning, Digger decided to go outside in the forest to take a walk by himself. He wanted to patrol the territory of his family like he did when he was younger. 

As he walked in the forest, he ended up stepping on an animal trap. It clamped shut on his left front paw, making him hiss and snarl loudly in pain. 

He tried biting it but nothing happened. He then tried pulling his paw out of it but with no avail. Just then, Blizzard came walking in his direction. 

Digger kept struggling, even though it was painful. Blizzard bit down on one of the jaws of the animal trap as Digger was able to get his claws from his right paw between the other. As Blizzard  pulled on the other jaw, Digger pulled on the other. 

Soon, Digger was able to get his paw out of the animal trap. He and Blizzard looked at each other as Digger turned around and left. His left paw wasn't broken, but it was bleeding a little bit. He'd be alright. Digger thought about his son Stonepaw. 

How he got his paw stuck in an animal trap. He just arrived back home the week before, and now Digger had the same thing happen to him. Digger couldn't help but give a gentle growl as he walked back home.