Wood clan

Early next morning at 6:30am, Stonepaw woke up Badge and Rocky as he went outside to mark the territory. 

As they did, the badgers came across a male badger that was eating a squirrel next to a tree. The brownish gray boar looked up at the badgers, who stared at him.

 The badger's name was Hickorytooth. He was a hefty badger with dark gray stripes on his face instead of black ones. 

He grunted and walked away, letting Stonepaw and his sons know that he wanted them to follow him. 

So the Stone clan badgers followed the brownish gray boar as he led them to his sett, which was under a hedge near some trees. 

Hickorytooth growled as he looked inside his sett. Soon, other badgers came out of the dark entrance tunnel. 

They were the badger boar's family. There were his four sons, Hickorypaw, Pineneedle, Pineclaw, and Oakfang. 

Then there was Hickorytooth's mate Maplebark, and finally, his daughter Palmetto. There were four other badgers that were the badger leader's brothers and sisters.

 The two brothers were Palmspike and Sequoia. The two sisters were Palmpaw and Sawdust.

 These were Wood clan badgers. Stonepaw and his sons then left as they resumed their work of marking their territory.