3

INT. THRONE ROOM – NIGHT

PM, Chief Inspector and Chief Royal Secretary stand in front of Gwi on his throne in the middle of conversation. Inspector and Secretary visibly concerned. PM incensed.

PRIME MINISTER
Yes, Your Highness. We have discovered there's a plot tonight to assassinate all of us. The Soron faction thinks they can take out at least one or two of us if they go for all three of us at once.

GWI
What is your plan?

PRIME MINISTER
Knowing of their schemes in advance we thought we might stick together, but we are worried that if the assassins get to our homes and find us missing, they may turn on our family members or try to destroy our homes. They have failed so many times, they may start taking anything over nothing.

CHIEF INSPECTOR
I have as many men guarding our residences as possible, but any help you could offer would be so much more than we can do on our own.

Gwi notices that the PM doesn't like this grovelling.

GWI
I will come with my men starting at the Chief Inspector's house then and work my way around. I will leave the clean up to your men tonight, I think.

CHIEF INSPECTOR
Yes, Your Majesty, we will take care of everything. Thank you!

PM surprised and miffed that Gwi is putting the inspector above him, tries to turn the situation.

PRIME MINISTER
(hoping that Gwi may care because of HR)
Your Highness, I have some concern about my wife and her safety...

GWI
As you should do. I would advise you to protect her until I arrive. I'm sure the inspector and secretary are no less concerned for their families. I will see you all at some point later tonight, unless you die before then. My men and I will leave here soon.

PM very unhappy with this result but has no alternatives. The three men bow and leave in a hurry.