Chapter 1: Don't Try To Make Me Stay, I've Tried

I was very reluctant to leave. I mean, when you're pregnant with someone's kid, you don't really want to raise it yourself. Luckily, Jay dropped out to help me.

"I'm not going to let you do this on your own," she told me as we packed our stuff in the car. Simon had made an exception that she could come. Niall was standing in the doorway. He would've been sobbing if Simon wasn't behind around.

"So this is good bye," he said, his voice shaky. I nodded, holding back tears. "Can I get a goodbye hug?" I wrapped my arms around him. His shoulders shook. I knew he was crying. I let my tears flow out of my eyes. It seemed like we were there for eternity until Simon handed me Stephano.

"Uh, thanks," I mumbled awkwardly, wiping a tear away from my face. Jay walked into the doorway, a suitcase beside her.

"You ready to go?" she asked.

"Yeah," I sighed. We walked over to the car. After all the stuff was put in, I sat in the drivers seat. Jay climbed in the back. I was about to roll up my window when Niall stopped me.

"I'm going to miss you two," he whispered, pointing to Stephano, who was soundly asleep in the backseat, unaware of anything that was happening.

"We'll miss you too," I choked out. I hadn't told him I was pregnant. I didn't have the heart, for it'd break his.

"I just want you to know, if we ever meet, I'll never let you slip through my fingers again," he told me. I nodded.

"Are you ready to leave for the airport?" the driver asked. I nodded.

"Bye Ni," I whispered.

"Bye Thaila," he said, kissing me. As we drove away, I looked back. Niall was sobbing. The lads were trying to comfort him, but it was no use. He just kept crying, yelling at Simon. I couldn't take it any longer. I looked away, in fear I might do the same.

****************************************************

"Welcome to flight 243! We have just taken off. You are free to move about your cabin," the pilot said over the innercom. I looked out the window. Usually, heights like this bothered me. But at this point I didn't really care. I looked out the window. The sun was casting beautiful rays of sunshine on the clouds. It would've looked better if Niall was there. Jay touched my shoulder.

"Are you okay Thai?" she asked. I nodded. This was good, I kept telling myself. You should be happy. But I wasn't. I just wanted Niall. And Nandos. Niall and Nandos make me happy. Jay handed me a package. "Niall wanted you to open this on the plane." I carefully opened it. I smiled slightly. It was a photo album.

I opened the book, scrummaging through the photos. Memories flooded through the pages. My first day, Claire, Ed and Harry beating up innocent fruit, the group of contestants at the beginning of the X Factor. At the very end, was a picture of me and Niall when we were in kindgergarden. On the back, it said;

Remember that things can change Thaila. Nothing stays the same 

Niall James Horan

I smiled, putting the photo album beside me. I rested my head against the wall of the plane. I had a long while to go for London. I needed to get my beauty sleep. I let out a sigh as I thought of all the wonderful times I had during the X Factor. The friends I made, the new people that were introduced or are going to be introduced. I put my hand on my stomach. 

I thought of meeting Niall again. I knew it could happen. I mean come on, I won the X Factor! I'm pretty sure they would let me see Niall sometime. What I didn't know, was how much it would cost me.

Allos bros :) WELCOME TO GIVE ME LOVE!!! So instead of looking for In Love With My Ex Bully updates, you can look for these. The trailer is going to be on the right of this chapter. Sorry if it was short. Or cliffhangery. That's just how I roll isn't it? :D I'll try to update faster on this one. And make it longer. Maybe 51 chapters. Har har har. I kid I kid. I'll try to at least write the usual 50 chapters and then write more. Maybe 10 more. I dunno. Depends on what happens. Until the next chappie.... Wait a minute... You sunk my battleship! :P