21.

⚠️ mature content ⚠️

Fred switched on the shower, feeling the water before he got in. Hermione removed her clothes and joined him. The comforting, warm water drizzled over them. His hands were all over her wet body, caressing every curve and crevice of her while he leant down and kissed her. She dragged her nails down his back between his shoulder blades. He moved his lips down her cheek to her ear, softly biting her ear lobe as he moved down. Down her jaw and all over her neck and collarbone. He pressed his body up against her and she could feel him growing against her.

"Fred are you trying to turn me on?" She asked, getting breathless.

"Mmm is it working?" He asked, trailing his fingers up her thighs and between her legs.

Hermione said nothing, she just let out a small moan of pleasure, just from his gentle touch on her slit.

They kissed as he kept on caressing her, occasionally slipping a finger in. She grasped him and felt just how rock solid he was for her. She started moving her hand up and down his shaft slowly, making him let out a deep groan. The water continued to hammer down on them as they continued to pleasure each other. Both his fingers were inside her now, working around her insides and driving her crazy. She pulled his fingers out of her and pressed her body up against his, whilst rubbing the head around her clit.

Just touching her, grazing her teased him in a way he'd never been teased before. He wanted her badly. Even more now she was putting one of her legs around his waist. He steadied her leg whilst she directed only the tip into her, allowing him to feel how wet and warm she was for him. He turned off the tap and the water drizzled to a halt.

"I'm sorry Hermione but I've got to have you now. You're teasing me and I can't take it." He said quietly into her ear, tones of desperation in his voice.

The dominance in his words turned her on even more. They helped each other out of the shower, dried each other off and wrapped their towels around them. Fred took her hand and marched her off to his room. He was so hungry for her, he had to take her as soon as possible.

He shut the door behind them and undid her towel as she undid his. But she was taking control this time. She yanked his arm and sat him down onto the edge of his bed she knelt just above him, not letting him into her just yet. She shoved her tongue into his mouth passionately and guided the tip around her centre, not letting him enter her, but just stroking her entrance. He tried to push into her, throbbing and silently begging to bury himself into her, but she held him firmly out of her.

"Wait." She whispered to him, mid kiss.

She carried on stroking herself in circles with him, guiding him up and down her slit until finally she spread her legs to open herself up to him. Fred couldn't breathe he was longing for her. She lowered herself gently so only his head was inside her, making her shudder.

"Beg me." She said.

"Please."

"Again."

"Please Hermione, I'll do anything."

Hermione smirked and lowered herself down onto him, allowing him to slowly sink into her.

He moaned.

"Shh or I'll stop." She said, placing her hand over her mouth.

Fred stayed silent and slowly she began picking up the pace, her breasts pressed up against him and his face buried in her neck. She was panting. She was going so fast now, the bed was beginning to rattle. She pulled him out of her when she noticed the noise, took one of the towels and laid it on the floor. She gestured for Fred to lie down on it and as he did so, she placed a pillow underneath his head.

She climbed on top of him and started riding him again. He was harder than ever before and hitting her in all the right places. He ran his hands up and down her sides before guiding her to the pace he desired. It was hard and fast. He was watching her face, looking her in the eye as she pleasured herself with him by rubbing her clit on his torso. He could see from her expression just how much pleasure she was getting from him. The room was filled with the noise of her slamming against him and her increasing wetness.

Out of nowhere, she leant forwards and started kissing his chest, bucking her hips up and down from a new angle. She kissed up his neck and onto his mouth. She yelped and whimpered into his lips, desperately trying to be quiet but failing. Her mouth fell open when Fred started rubbing her clit in circles. He wanted to give her the pleasure she was giving him. She was shivering, she was sweating and she was panting. Her hands were all over him in an erotic frenzy.

She was squirting all over him and all over her thighs. She'd climaxed already but that wasn't going to stop her. Fred noticed how out of breath and tired she was getting so just as he was about to burst, he lifted her off and rolled her over, her back flat on the floor.

"Fred are you sure you're okay to..." she started.

"I don't care." He interrupted and shoved himself so hard into her she could've screamed. He was so rough. She wrapped her legs around him and brought him closer with them.

Fred moaned with his mouth closed, trying desperately to stay quiet. He felt something on his torso and realised Hermione had started playing with herself whilst he was moving on top of her which he found so extremely hot. They were so desperate for each other, desperate to cum as much as they could. The way Hermione arched her back told Fred she'd climaxed again. That and the tension of her thighs and the way her walls were gripping him. Watching her face as she recovered and started taking him in again almost made him finish, but he held back. She was going to orgasm one more time even if it killed him.

He pressed his hands flat on the floor and lifted himself off the ground. It strained his pulled muscles and bruised body but he didn't care. He violently slammed into her, panting. She was immersed in pleasure and the way she tightened around him again told him she'd orgasmed again so with a few more thrusts, he exploded into his and breathless, he slowed down his movements until he'd fully emptied, pulled out and lay on the cold hard floor next to her.

It took them a good few minutes to get their breath back. They were panting, their chests rising and falling, heaving in unison.

Hermione sat up, brushed her hair and got into her underwear. Fred put on his boxers.

"Well I'm feeling much better." He said, stealing a kiss from her.

They got into bed together, skin touching skin. Hermione leant her head on Fred's shoulder and trailed her finger around his chest.

"Granger?" He said, groggily,

"Mmm?" She said, immersed in what she was doing.

"I think we need to talk about what happened earlier." He said, stroking her hair gently.

"Oh okay." She said. "Im ready to listen."