17.

⚠️ Mature content ⚠️

Hermione awoke to Fred's lips on hers.

"Morning." She whispered.

"Merry Christmas." He whispered.

"Merry Christmas, Fred." She smiled.

She kissed him gently but it soon grew intense again like last night's. He ran his hand down her sides, right down to her thighs. He traced his fingers down to her pants that were already becoming wet.

"Can I...?" He asked.

"Mmm." She moaned, sleepily.

He caressed her thighs again then rubbed her through the cotton of her underwear. He was teasing her and she was anticipating what was to come next. The friction of his fingers through the thin material made her shudder, knowing that was the only thing separating his hands from her.

He traced his fingers up to the hem of her pants and he rubbed her clit in circular motions, just how she liked it. He slid his fingers down, circling them around her core, never going in, just teasing the surface until finally he parted her folds and sank his middle finger into her.

He repositioned himself so he was lying on his side and gazing at her in awe. He made a beckoning motion, circling her clit with his thumb as his finger moved inside her.

Hermione spread her legs open, practically begging Fred to put his index finger in to her. He clocked it, but he wanted to tease her, to make her wait. He kissed her chest, lazy, sloppy kisses all the way up to her collarbone and then her neck again.

She moaned quietly to tell Fred she couldn't bare the teasing anymore, that she longed for more so badly it hurt, so he obliged and slid his index finger in. He started pumping his hand with more forceful movements now, curling his fingers to her g spot, making her writhe in pleasure. He could tell she was close to the edge just by how wet she was getting, so he did what she did last night and stopped suddenly.

"Hey!" She cried out. "I'm not done yet."

"Shh I know, I'm just teasing." He whispered, running his hands down her sides. "Just lie back and take it."

She'd never seen this side of him before. He was taking control.

He slid his whole body so it was between her legs and tore down her pants. She guessed what he was about to do, she hoped she was right because god was she longing for it.

And she was right. Fred's tongue was lightly grazing her clit. The contact was minimal, only just touching for a moment and then his whole mouth made contact around it. She shivered as his mouth opened and closed around her clit, the wetness of his tongue driving her wild. He swirled his tongue in circles around her, down, down, down until he parted her with his tongue and licked her insides.

She arched her back at the strong movements of his tongue inside her, flicking her sweet spot. He ran his arms underneath her thighs to bring her closer, so he could get as deep as he could. After swirling his tongue around inside her in circled he retracted his tongue and placed the flatness of his tongue against her, licking her centre, only darting his tongue in occasionally. He kissed her upward until he reached her clit again. He swirled his tongue around it in circles again.

He delved both his fingers into her while he sucked at her clit, massaging her with his tongue all the while. He was pumping hard with his fingers, loving every second. His movements were perfect and hungry. Hermione couldn't hold her moans back any longer so Fred reached up his hand and placed it gently over her mouth. She ran her nails through his hair and gripped it, urging him never to stop.

"Oh, Fred." She whispered. She couldn't hold it back any longer. The licking, the sucking, the fingers inside her pumping at her G spot sent her over the edge and she came hard onto him.

When her breathing had slowed down, Fred stopped. He sucked the remaining cum off of his fingers and wiped his mouth.

"That.." panted Hermione "was amazing."

"Good because I'm going to do it to you again later." He said cheekily.

She kissed him gently on the lips then looked down at Fred who had a rather large bulge growing in his boxers.

"Now let me do something for you." She whispered.

She unclipped her bra, fully exposing herself to him.

"What do you want me to do?" She asked.

"If you're not too tired, I want us to have sex again, Hermione. Last night was the best night of my entire life and I need you again."

Hermione said nothing, just slid down Fred's boxers and sat on top of him. He got up and walked her over to his desk with her legs around him, not quite inside her just yet. He sat her down on top of the desk and cleared all the objects onto the floor. He didn't care about the noise, all he cared about was what he was about to do to Hermione.

He brought her hips forward and slid into her, making her throw her head back. She sat back and let him fully enter her. He quickened the pace at once, looking her dead in the eye while he plunged deep into her.

She was loving every second, feeling him go in and out of her, fucking her raw was giving her immeasurable pleasure. She was insatiable, she'd never get enough of it.

He pulled out, yanked her off the desk and spun her round.

"Is this okay?" He asked.

Hermione bent over the desk.

"Yeah." She panted

He parted her and dove straight back in. She tightened around him as he took her rougher then he ever had before. Whilst he was moving he leant forward and kissed her shoulders and back. He grabbed her hips and moved her onto him allowing him to slam harder and deeper.

Hermione bit her lip. It was so good, so rough and deep that she could barely hold back the moans that lingered in her, that begged to be let loose and heard.

She whimpered and gasped.

Suddenly, he pulled out of her

"Don't stop, never ever stop." She begged

"Never." He said. He lifted her up so she was straddling him. She guided his shaft into her and gripped his shoulder blades while he walked her over to the wall and she squealed with pleasure.

He lay her back against the wall and thrusted into her. She placed her arms around his neck and kissed him whilst he moved up and down inside of her. It was rough and wild. They were both breathless and lazy about stifling their moans. She could hear strong, deep moans erupting from Fred, so Hermione clapped her hand over his mouth.

This drove Fred even wilder. He placed his hand behind Hermione's head so she didn't hit it on the wall and ploughed into her hard. It was desperate and primal. He wasn't holding back anymore. It was him, filled with desire and a lust for Hermione. A need for her.

"Fred, I'm gonna..." She panted as she came all over him but that didn't stop him. He kept on going, buckling at the tightness he'd felt around him. She was going again she was going to climax for a third time. She took her hand away from his mouth and kissed him.

It wasn't gentle, not by a long shot, she kissed him roughly, plunging her tongue into his mouth. He met her tongue with his and caressed it, their mouths merging in perfect harmony.

He walked Hermione over to the bed once more and threw her on the bed, taking a moment to marvel at the beauty of the woman beneath him. He climbed on top of her and thrusted into her. He was annihilating her to her very core. She wrapped her legs around him allowing him deeper.

He smoothed her messy hair out of her face and kissed her again.

Hermione moaned into his lips which was the real clincher. He released at the same time as her. Their bodies were tired and sweaty as Fred's hips ground to a halt and pulled out of her.

"Merry Christmas." Hermione said, out of breath.

"Merry Christmas." He panted.