secrets

❁❁❁
Katie

The school week was breezing by and I was sitting at the kitchen table with my dad and Hudson. These usual dinners used to be durable but now they were insufferable due to the oddness of our situation.

Hudson subtly asked me how school was, but the forced conversation faded from a lack of interest on both ends not wanting to raise suspicion.

Dinner was uncomfortable and silent. Except for my dad who spoke. Him and Hudson talked as I spaced out. I agreed that they needed some privacy and I should call it a night. I excused myself from the table, thanking my dad for dinner, as I always did.

Hudson and I exchanged texts and he hadn't been able to get a minute work from work all week. I wasn't going to beg him for his time. I would let him contact me when he was less occupied, I didn't want to become a distraction. Though I'm afraid it was already too late for that.
——————————————————

On Friday, The need to contact Alice grew more. I wasn't used to putting my energy into someone else like this. I didn't want her to feel I forgot about her.

Though she had Ryan, we used to be a lot closer than this. That did bother me.I couldn't keep the only person who's been there with me in the dark anymore. Alice was someone I had known would be in my life for a while, and I could trust her with this.

Although in the beginning of Hudson and I's relationship, I was secretive and unwilling to share anything before it was certain. There was no harm in doing it now. And I knew a lot of guilt would be lifted off my chest if I spoke to her. I needed to. I missed my bestfriend. I missed the way she would comfort me and give me emotional support. I miss her advice, and sense of humor.

I paced my room grabbed my phone and called Alice. I asked her if I could come over, and that I needed to speak with her about something important. Moments later after she eagerly agreed, I walked over to her penthouse buzzing with nervousness.

I knocked once then again and she opened the door, enveloping me in a tight hug. "Lets go to my room and talk! I've been so anxious since you called! Babe I need to know what this is about." She guides me by the hand up the stairs to her bedroom."

The minute I was in Alice presence something said to me it was all going to be fine.

Right now, we're lying on her bed,
staring up at the ceiling after I gave her a quick rundown of the situation. We continue staring at the ceiling while there's a comfortable silence.

"So," she begins, "Is Hudson banging you good?"

"Alice!" I roll my eyes embarrassed.

She bursts out laughing. "What? This is a serious question. Is his dick any good?" she asks and turns her head to the side, looking at me expectantly. I bite my lip and
blush.

"Well no and yes," I admit whispering. She squeals and jumps on the bed. "Is he big? He better be big if you were willing to keep this a fucking secret so long!"  She laughs, and I start laughing along.

"Alice! You're too much," I scold her while still laughing and playfully hit her arm. "So?" she asks.

"I mean. I think he's big. I mean, I never saw one before but the first we didn't have sex just yet. I want to soon though I feel ready..." I trail off and see her holding back a smile.