sugar

Song: flawless by neighbourhood
❁❁❁
Hudson

It's Saturday morning, and I wake up in the guest room after a long night of myself locking myself in the studio, working, and avoiding distractions.

Staying at the Brown's house was a favor I did for Evan, as he was my best friend and had an important work meeting in California.

I got up and checked the time. 6:30.
I know Katie wakes up around this time as well. I decided to take a quick shower.

As I am showering, my jaw clenches remembering yesterday. What happened yesterday was unacceptable.

Katie playing dumb and innocent, acting like that on my bed towards me, wouldn't end well for her. She can act oblivious for so long, as if she doesn't know what she's doing to me.

Ever since recently, I felt something inside me I couldn't resist. I started to see her in a different way. She was no longer a child but a beautiful woman—an angel. The way I felt was indescribable. I felt as if I wanted to scratch my skin off. Gauge out my own eyes for viewing the innocent girl in this manner.

My best friend's daughter. He's been there since the start, and I am deceiving him in every which way by liking Katie.

I'm a crazy man. I don't care. I can't control how much Katie affects me. I've been craving to have her for quite a while. I've had to put up this little cold, careless act around her.

Although it has been challenging, it helps control these urges inside of me. And it doesn't help me when she acts like that.

I know the age difference and liking I've developed for her, but I don't care.

She's a perfect heavenly woman, and I have had my sights on her for a while now. I get what I want. Always.

Katie is what I have wanted and craved—an undeniably drop-dead gorgeous girl with no flaws. I've always admired her beauty, but it's been torture with her around me almost 24/7.

Being in my life for as long as I can remember due to me and Evans friendship. It's never been a problem.

Until that one day I saw her In a completely different light. It changed everything.

She transformed into the woman who I knew I wanted, but couldn't have.

The obsession only grew the more I was around her, to observe and see how adorable she truly was.

So small, innocent, and oblivious to what she's been doing to me inside my head. The way she looks at me and acts around me makes me distracted and tense all the time.

I step out of the shower, dry off and put some sweats on.

I then walk over to the closet throwing on a white shirt. I run my fingers through my hair, observing my appearance in the bedroom mirror.

There was no denying I was good looking. I would look even more perfect with a certain brunette by my side.

I laugh at my inner thought, walking over to the kitchen to make some coffee.

Just to my luck, Katie sits on the island chair, eating cereal and scrolling on her phone, laughing at something.

Every nerve in my body was reacting to her, and that made me feel sick. But, of course, not sick enough.

Pushing aside how I was feeling, I approached the counter where the coffee was.

As my foot came into contact with the hardwood floor I hear more laughter erupt from her as she was watching a video of some sort.