on your knees

Song: revenge by XXXTENTACION
This chapter has a -Warning-
❁❁❁
Katie

I wake up in Hudson's t-shirt, automatically bringing me flashbacks from last night. I rub my eyes and yawn, feeling my face puffy from last night's crying.

I shuffle off the bed as I stand up, my ass immediately hurting. I had never been treated so roughly as he did last night. It was painful and I didn't like it.

His roughness was what my body seemed to submit to without my consent. I knew one thing, I wouldn't have it happen again. I didn't realize I was disrespecting him at dinner, so the 'punishment' was unexpected. Was being a flirt just my personality and I didn't realize? Maybe, but I had to be more considerate around him. Because if it was reversed I would be annoyed seeing him flirt with a waitress.

I stroll around to see where Hudson is. After looking in the living room and other rooms, there is still no sign of him anywhere.

Hm.  When I come across the kitchen, I notice a note plastered to his fridge.

I walk over and read 'Be back later tonight. I got work to take care of. X H.'

I sigh as I finish reading the note. It's so empty without his presence. I decided to call Alice. Waiting for her to pick up, I make some pancakes for myself.

"Hey, lovely!" Alice's voice echoes through my phone, and I put her on speaker. "Hey, I miss you. I'm sorry I have been grounded. My dad is an asshole." I told her. I hadn't responded to her previous texts, being so overwhelmed.

"Fuck that strict asshole! I miss my best friend." She whines sarcastically.

"I know, I know." I take out and gather my ingredients to prepare the mixture. "Well, how are you and Ryan," I say.

"Good. I've been worried about college nearing, though. I am so not prepared for long distance, you know?" As I stir up the batter, I hum in agreement. "Yeah, but you guys will make it work. You love each other too much." I finish in a soothing reassuring voice.

"I love you. You always know what to say. Uh-Hey, listen, Ryan's about to be here soon, but imma text you for plans, and we are going out soon, okay?" She finishes distracted. I smile as I flip a pancake. "Sounds perfect, sweets. Love you." Hanging up I can't help but really miss my best friend. I want to tell her about this, but I just can't right now. I know I would have to eventually.
————————-—————-————

A couple of hours later, after loads of relaxing, plus making sure to call my father to let him know I'm at 'Alice's, I grow bored.

I didn't do anything exciting, and I decide to take a shower. Hopefully, Hudson will come back soon because I missed him.

As I'm in the shower washing, scrubbing, and cleaning my body as my mind drifts back to the moments Hudson and I shared.

I can't help but feel good thinking back to the first times he showed me what pleasure felt like with his fingers. He made me feel so good. But I wanted to do the same for him. I wanted to learn how to make him feel good. My fingers go up to my lip as I imagine how to take control and give him that kind of pleasure. He has only given it to me.

Except I wouldn't know what to do. I watched porn a couple times here and there with Alice but not enough

He seemed to be an expert when he did it to me, knowing where to touch. He must have loads of experience.