little deer

Song: like you by rosenfield
❁❁❁
Hudson

Just as I noticed her friend leave, I got up from the couch and walked away, so she didn't catch me staring.

I turned around the corner and waited. I was happy her friend was finally leaving. I hated to watch her around anyone else. I stood and watched her while she was saying goodbye to her friend. I liked the way she laughed, the way she talked. But I didn't like her friend. She isn't interesting.

I know who Katie is. I know her rituals, who her friends are. But I don't know everything about her. I don't know what her favorite food is, her favorite animal, her favorite color, book, or movie. I needed to get to know her better.

That's why I finally decided it was time to make my move. I followed her up to her room entering it, which took her by surprise.

I can't control the feelings I have right now. Being so close to her and seeing her like that in the sexiest bikini turned something on inside me. I am only a man. I had been trying to resist her for months, but I'd reached my fucking limit.

And I blame Katie. She's the reason I'm going crazy inside.

All this time, I had simply seen her as a family friend's daughter. Only recently, she has turned something on inside me. Something I didn't know existed.

She had turned into my desire.

Considering how attractive and seductive Katie is, I have done an exceptional job at resisting her for this long.

It's been hard for me not to kiss her whenever she stares at me with her fucking doe eyes.

I walk towards her bed and swiftly lay us down, so I'm on top of her. As I look down at her can't believe how a girl can be as perfect as the one below me.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" I brush my fingers down her chest to the dip of her waist and stomach. She blushes, "N-no um" I stop her by saying, "Let me show you how badly I've been craving you, how much I've longed to touch you.."

The expression spread across her face is very surprised by my words and taken aback as if she never expected this from me. Just what I wanted.

I give her a reassuring smile that this is ok. I grab her hips into mine and kiss her neck, very gently sucking on the pulsing skin that tastes so fucking sweet.

Katie placed her tiny hands on my chest, holding me against her as she put up no resistance, letting me do whatever I pleased.

"Wait, Hudson, what are you doing." She pulls away from me. " I can't do this. I will hurt my dad." She weakly protests, and I can see her insecurity with her thoughts.

I shake my head and move to her ear, whispering in it. "What he doesn't know won't hurt him. I know how to be discreet." I then stuck out my tongue and licked her earlobe before biting it, taking her again by surprise.

I've been waiting so long to do this fuck. I'm growing too impatient. She tastes so sweet. She groans in frustration as if she is fighting her inner thoughts versus what she wants. Me.

I grab her chin and make her face me. I push myself into her petite frame, crushing her soft tits against my chest. " I..." A needy whimper leaves her lips, and I connect our mouths, silencing her. I bite down on her bottom lip and then move lower, trailing kisses down her neck at a fast, impatient pace.

My lips reached her chest, and I slid her bikini top down as my right-hand slides up, cupping her right breast. She feels so good.

Too good.

In the meantime, I drag my tongue along the top part of her left breast, sucking slowly. She is trembling under my movements. God, seeing her like this is the hottest thing I've ever seen in my entire life.

My lips begin moving slowly against her soft ones again, but then Katie looks away, a look of confusion on her beautiful face.

"Hudson, wait. I've never done anything and-..." She says quietly, looking down. Knowing how innocent and untouched, she is made me feel hotter as a fire burned throughout my skin, at the inpatient need to corrupt her.

I spoke softly, "I will show you." My lips go back to hers as she says again.

She sighs, "We... We probably shouldn't, I uh" She was so nervous. she was right, but I didn't care.

I couldn't stop myself, not anymore. She had been driving me crazy with her sweet smile and attitude, paired with that body of hers, barely covered by the most arousing bikini I'd ever seen in my life.

I pushed a few strands of hair away from her face before pulling her in for another kiss, which was much more urgent than the first one.

Her hands, lying on my chest, slid up to the back of my head after a moment of uncertainty, her fingers running over my hair as she seemed to get more into the kiss. With the arm that was encircling her waist, I pressed her dainty form to me, feeling every single inch of her hot skin against mine.

She moaned breathily, making me lose every ounce of rationality I had left. I glide my hands to her full breasts, squeezing them roughly and pushing my erection between her legs.

A delicious whimper leaves her lips, and I take advantage of it to thrust my tongue inside her little mouth.
Her delicate hands ran over my shoulders and through my hair in erratic, urgent motions as I continued to grind into her, indicating just how needy she was.

I push my body further into hers with her back against her bed to better feel her up. Our tongues danced, twisted, and intertwined in the most erotic kiss I have experienced in my 33 years.

Katie pulled away again because she was out of breath. She peers up at me through her long lashes in an innocent, almost naive look, yet her honey eyes are so full of desire. My mouth found her throat again, and I switched between kissing and sucking on her soft skin until I could see its color change to a dark shade of red. Beautiful.

She put her fingers around my hair and smashes her lips against mine in another desperate kiss. Fucking hell. I love every second of this. I love having her tiny little body pressed against mine, I love tasting her lips, her tongue, and her skin, and I especially love hearing her moan for me. I love it so much that it started to become alarming.

We pull away and stare at each other, both out of breath from our passionate kiss. Her bikini top is pushed down, her cheeks are red, and her lips are wet. "Goodnight." That was all I said before grabbing her face and squeezing her cheeks together to kiss her lips again.

She smiles at me. That fucking innocent smile. I stared at her face like I always did, and with one last glance, I left her room, leaving her.