falling

This chapter has a -Warning-
❁❁❁
Katie

He leans down, and captures me in a passionate slow kiss. He looks down at me, and his eyes flicker with passion, amusement, and hunger. "You positive?  You want me inside you?"

I nod in approval as he picks me up placing me softly onto the bed as if I'm feather-light. I take a harsh breath, feeling super nervous again As he removes his pants.

He walks over to me and pushes my back into the bed.

I asked for this.I'm fully exposed, sprawled across the bed. Slowly he let his hands wander and glide up and down my wet slit for a moment, before he bends down in front of me.

He brings his mouth to my heat licking slow circles around my clit before closing his lips around the tiny bud.

"Look at how you react to my
touch," he says smirking, then sucks and flicks my clit with his tongue. I whine out at the sensation feeling so good, as his fingers go to my hole slowly teasing it with his finger tips.

He reaches his free hand up to tug and squeeze on my left nipple, making me moan. "So fucking sweet." He lets out a growl, and I feel my clit throbbing at his breath fanning me. I almost lose it when I feel his tongue flick my click in circular motions.

He inserts his fingers pumping in and out of me while fastening the pace of his tongue against my clit.
I whine out louder, feeling closer to a release.

My chest heaves up and down while he stares at me from where he's sitting before me, biting on his bottom lip as his eyes roam my body. He removes his mouth from my pussy, his breath hot and stimulating.

He stands up from his knees and
I am in shock when my eyes find their way down.

He is putting on a condom, but I can't help but stare at it.It's been in my mouth, and I knew it was huge. Length. And size.

How the hell is that going to fit inside..me. "Hudson-."Before I can speak, he reassures me, " I promise at first it might hurt, but the pleasure you're going to feel will overpower the pain. You trust me, right?" He soothes.

He strokes his length while staring at me with hungry eyes trailing up and down my body.

"I trust you," I whisper. Next thing I know, he is on top of me, spreading my legs apart and his body between them. Instantly I feel his hard erection pressed against me.

He guides his tip across my soaking entrance. While he leans down sucking on my neck."God," I whimper at the new intense feeling that comes with his thick tip in my entrance, sinking slowly.

He leans in and moves his lips slowly against mine. I bite down on his lip in the kiss due to the painful feeling in my body as he sinks slowly further inside me. "Fuck it hurts me," I whine at the intense sensation.

The metallic taste of his blood comes into my mouth. I realized I had bit his lip hard when he entered me.

"Katie, it will feel so good soon. Hold on for me?" I give him a nod of reassurance. He rubs my clit between his fingers in circles, giving me a wave of pleasure.

"Fuck, your so tight." He moans out as he is almost entirely inside of me. He then enters me fully with a slow thrust. I cry out with pleasure but mostly pain because he's so big. I can feel him stretching me out.