black stars

Song: lurk by the neighbourhood
This chapter has a -Warning-
❁❁❁
Katie

I hated the idea of Katie, the girl I liked hanging out with some boy after showing her that I wanted her.

Before I kissed her, it irked me every time I'd heard Evan mention a boy in Katie's life. Because of the attraction I had for thing young girl, I was eager to claim her as mine. I had to be smart.

Every time she'd ever have plans with a boy I would feel uncontrollably angry. Unable to do anything, until now that is.

That's precisely why I made it so I would be there to pick her up, and see who this boy was and why she would be with him.

I don't bother waiting in the car; I wait in the theater, growing irritated as they take a while to exit.

Finally, I looked at the theater door open to see Katie laughing with the boy. My eyes darken. She smiles at something he says, and she puts his hand on her shoulder as he jokes some nonsense to her.

She had the audacity to let some little boy touch her? Is this who she was talking to her dad about, who she hangs with at school? The boy is obviously crushing on her; I can see it in his troubled eyes. He looks like the average lowlife high school dropout.

I rage when she looks at him and laughs at his joke. She's mine.

I thought I made that clear enough, but I guess not. She slowly begins to walk in my direction, close enough that I can hear them speaking.

"I had a great time with you. Oh, and I was hoping I could pick you up for dinner tomorrow night before school Monday. My mom invited you and your dad?" The kid asks.

I clench my fist. Fuck no.

She is not going on some cheap ass home dinner with this lowlife. I cross my arms over my chest and lean against the wall a couple of feet away from them.

She fucking smiles at him.

No. She won't go.

I internally smirk,  knowing I can scare this boy away from her without getting rough with him. Which I also wouldn't mind doing.

Both sets of eyes snap toward me, and the kid's eyes widen as he looks at a very angry me.

Yeah, that's right fucker.

Katie, on the other hand, eyes widen as she understands I've been here the whole time. I glare at her before turning to the lowlife. "No."

"What?" The lowlife asks. This kid has a lot of nerve to ask me that. He doesn't realize I could destroy his life in a second.

I furrow my brows, "She's busy tomorrow night." I state.
Katie looks at me, confused. "No, I'm-"

For god's sake Katie ...

I cut her off, "Yes, you are," I turned back to the annoyed-looking boy with a smug expression.

"She's going to dinner with me, so she'll be busy. Isn't that right, Katie?" I look back to Katie. Her sweet honey eyes widen in surprise. She quickly hides her surprise like a good girl.