final

"Goodbye, Dottore. May we never meet again."

And just as Arthur was about to fire off his attack, his arm was quick to burst apart. The bones shattered in all directions. Blood splattered and decorated Arthur's clothing. Muscle hung from the strings of nerves still attached to the shoulder.

"Gah- aaahhhhhh," he screamed in pain. His other hand reaching to place where his limb once was.

"What did you do Dottore?!"

His words sputtered out as tears filled his eyes. The pain was still searing itself into his brain.

"More like, what did I do."

Arthur turned to look at who had spoken. His eyes widened, his lips quivered, and he found himself lightly falling back to the ground.

His breath was shaky as he managed to stutter out his words, beads of sweat slowly cascading down his face, "y - y/n? How-? What in the hell?"

An airy laugh echoed out into the open air. And before Arthur could move, y/n had a gentle hold on him. Her hands gently cupping his face as she forced him to look into them.

"I- I can't move," he managed to stutter out, blood immediately seeping from his gums as it trickled from his teeth and from his lips, "w -whats happening to me?"

"My eyes," y/n started, her fingers lightly tracing her skin as she started to fly up into the air, being sure to take Arthur with her, "have the ability to destroy anything that i look at. And my other abilities .. well, I'll leave them you your imagination."

He gritted his teeth as he grabbed her forearms, "this is impossible! Celestia chose me! They gave me their blessings!"

Y/n tilted her head to the sight, a mocking look taunting ever so sweetly.

"And Dottore chose me."

Before he could retort, all the organs in his body started to rupture one by one by one. His bones splintered and broke within his body. His nerves twisted and snapped. His muscles tore. His joints bent. The pain suffocated him, engulfed him, molded into him.

"Y- y/n."

"Arthur .. I want your very existence to be erased. I want nothing left of you. So, I will destroy you."

And just before he could feel his existence perish, he watched as y/n's smile grew, "oh, and Arthur? In your next life, if you're granted such a feat. Be sure to never cross paths with me again."

"Y/n-!"

She let him go and watched as he fell to the ground, but just before he crashed into the earth. He was already gone. His muscles, his blood, his bones, nerves, joints. Anything and everything that made him who he was ...

Was completely erased.

Not even his blood remained.

There was a pained cough from below, her eyes were quick to shift to where the noise came from. A man with blue hair was watching her closely.

Who was he?

She closed her eyes to think. Briefly remembering a dream of someone .. no. A dream of two people calling out to her.

Laphi and Dottore, right?

But who were they?

They seem important to me.

Opening her eyes, she decided to meet this person who she didn't see as a threat. Her shoes lightly touched the ground without a sound.

She landed just a few feet away.