epilogue

Four years had passed since the incident in y/n's village. Four whole years. Her body hadn't changed much ever since she drank the liquid within the vile all that time ago. Sure she could rival an archon at any time she wanted to now, but she was content with staying by Dottore's side. Staying by the man who she ended up marrying. Granted, she never would have imagined that he would marry her in the first place. He didn't seem like the marrying type. But, after seeing his life's goal be accomplished when she became an enhanced human, a being far more greater than the archons, well, I suppose that calms the man down. Though, he, of course, claims that only having one enhanced human is enough.

Which was where his internal conflict began within the four years that they have been together.

He had promised her that she was never going to be an experiment. That he wouldn't hurt her either. But since she is the only living being on this world that actually survived when she took the vile, well, ... he didn't know what to do. He wanted to see what made her different. So he would recreate the liquid, many a times and try it on various people. But no one has yet been able to withstand the transformation within their bodies.

And y/n? She ended up letting him test on her. But it was nothing too serious. Just blood tests with the occasional needle. He would also always refuse doing anything more to her than that.

Speaking of doing something more ...

Ever since they got married, not once had they ever had any sexual contact. There was that one time they kissed in their village after the fight with Arthur. But after that? Nothing. She was frustrated in a sense, but never knew how to approach him about it. She would feel like he would think that she was joking or wasn't being serious. But she was deathly serious. They've known each other and been together for so long ... and yet they haven't had sex even once! Yes, they share a bed, and would even decide which room they would want to sleep in to which they would often decide to sleep in y/n's room.

He would hold her, and watch over her, frequently check on her too.. just to make sure she wouldn't disappear. He would tease her as he once did. Encasing in her in his arms, or enticing her with how his lips would brush across her cheek. His breath lightly caressing her skin making a shiver always run down her spine.

It was all so frustrating!

He knew what he was doing, but never went further with anything.

"What am I going to do?"

She wanted more of him. And she could tell that he wanted more too.

Sitting up in her bed she remembered that he had left for a harbinger meeting that morning and wouldn't be back till late that night. And seeing as how she moped around her room all day, she decided to finally do something with herself. If Dottore wasn't going to satisfy her despite all his teasing and gentle touches, then she'll just satisfy herself.

Giggling to herself as something came to mind, she found herself skipping to Dottore's lab. And as she traversed the halls she had soon learned that once the two had gotten married, there was literally no one else around. It was just the two of them within this place (along with an occasional visit from other clones). Quickly finding the lab she was searching for, she walked down the stone cold steps and made her way into the dim room. The room wasn't super dark, but the lighting was just right in her opinion.

She looked about the lab with a slight curiosity. There were more bookshelves than before lining up the walls. The operation table in the center of the room was new and clean. Dottore, of she remembered correctly, had replaced the old one and has yet to use this one for anything. Then there was his desk. There were some papers littering about the table top, but from where she was standing she could tell they weren't as important as the documents that would frequent the files tucked away within the drawers of the desk.