Round 33

DeAndre's POV

Despite popular belief, I don't care that Tyreek has slept with other niggas in the past. I slept with plenty of bitches before him.

The problem arises when he doesn't make it known that he fucked somebody I've met several times.

And there were many chances for him to tell me. Maybe when the nigga put him in the hospital would've been a great time to make it known that he might've been mad about a little more than 'just taking his title.'

We didn't speak until we got back to our hotel room. Even then, I just started packing our bags silently for the flight home. I was silent, but he has been trying to talk for the past hour.

"Baby?"

"Daddy?"

"Dre?"

Bro— come on, talk to me."

"DeAndre." He finally said, making me side eye him. "Baby, if you wanna yell at me please just yell at me. Don't do this silent treatment shit." When I turned away to continue putting clothes away, he groaned and stepped behind me to wrap his arms around my waist. I tried to pry them away but... He a strong ass lil nigga. "Baby please just say somethin'."

If imma talk imma be petty. "You mean like how you should've said somethin' about you fuckin' that nigga?"

He groaned again and dropped his head forward into my back. "Baby that shit was two years ago and it was one night. I ain't even think he still remembered that shit."

I looked over my shoulder at him like he was stupid. "Nigga, I was ready to go to war over you before you even put the tip in and you thought he didn't remember you fucking him, dipping, ignoring him, basically saying fuck y'all's night together, and then taking his title and accidentally getting his best friend murdered?" Now he was pouting, which made me roll my eyes. "Baby you don't get how you are. It ain't no quick, no strings attached fuckin' wit' you. You be slow strokin' niggas and lookin' in they eyes and makin' them nut multiple times and complimentin' niggas and praisin' niggas and all that shit that'll make a nigga go crazy. Of course he felt a way about you doin' all that wit' him just to turn around and act like it meant nothin'. It might've been a stupid, drunken one night stand to you, it might've been easy for you to forget, but clearly it meant more to him. Especially since you took so much from him afterwards."

He frowned and seemed to think about it while I went back to folding his clothes. He tried to do it himself when we first got back but... Listen I may be mad at him but I still like doing shit for his good dick slinging ass. See, that's exactly why I understand why that redbone nigga is so pissed... Dick got me doing wife shit before I get a ring.

Dick got me calling myself a wife... Red better than me, I would've killed the nigga.

Slowly.

"So I should apologize to him?" My slow ass future husband asked, making me roll my eyes.

"You both need to have a regular ass conversation together and both of y'all need to apologize. Cuz honestly, you was a dick and he... Well, almost killed you. Y'all need to just sit down and-"

My words were cut off by a familiar sound, one I grew up hearing.

Loud gunshots rang out through the hotel, followed by screams. "Antwon!" Was the first thing I thought about. I pulled away from Tyreek's arms and went running, ignoring his protests as I went sprinting out of the room and across the hall to the kids room. I didn't bother knocking, instead using the second key card I made sure to get. I unlocked the door and rushed in, seeing an empty room. Please... Please God don't take my baby... "Antwon!" I yelled desperately. "It's me baby, you can come out!"