Round 18

DeAndre's POV

Have you ever been on a rollercoaster as it slowly ascended into the sky? That feeling of fear and anticipation as you wait for the drop that you know is coming, though you aren't entirely sure when it's coming...

That's how I feel right now. It's been two hours since Tyreek's fight. After interview after interview by paparazzi, he was finally allowed to return back to the hotel with us where the celebration quickly began. Everyone aside from Antwon was drinking and smoking. Antwon was a part of the party, but at some point he had gone to Marcus' room to lay down and draw with his antisocial ass.

Loud music blasted from a speaker as drinks were poured and blunts were passed, but I was more focused on the piercing eyes staring at me from across the room.

Tyreek hasn't stopped looking at me since I basically told him I was ready to fuck. I wasn't even sure what made me say that shit. I was just sitting in the crowd watching him fight, and suddenly I felt that urge. Something about seeing him not only in his element, but elevated to a professional level did it for me.

You could probably argue that finding my man attractive while he knocked a niggas teeth loose wasn't the best look, but I don't care. The nigga is fine no matter what he's doing.

Including when he's undressing me with his eyes from across a room.

I watched as he placed a blunt between his lips and inhaled before blowing the smoke from his nose. It's so hard for me to believe that just a few weeks ago I was dubbing this nigga because I didn't want to admit I found a nigga attractive... Now everything he does makes him even more fine to me.

If I didn't know I liked niggas before, I definitely know by now.

I liked everything about this nigga now, and I was less afraid to admit it. I liked the way he subconsciously licked his lips before speaking. I liked the way he always made eye contact when he was speaking, no matter who he was speaking to. I liked his pretty ass teeth and his swimming ass waves. His rough hands, his strong arms, his humor. I liked all of it.

And the way I'm seeing it, if I like him this much... Why not give myself to him completely?

Of course, half of that might've been Marcus talking in my ear. Through half of the fight he was asking what was holding me back and if I thought there was any better man to take my 'virginity.'

When he put it like that, I realized he was right. Yeah I was nervous as fuck, but I'd keep being nervous until it finally happened. And there was truly not a single person I could think of that I'd want to experience this with.

Maybe Trevante Rhodes... But realistically, there was no one else.

So I forced myself out of my head and made a promise that tonight would be the night.

And I was terrified, but I was also excited. It's hard not to be excited when he's looking at me like that... Nigga has the audacity to be looking fine as fuck over there.

Our staring contest was cut short when Marcus flopped down next to me and started talking. "You nervous?"

"As fuck." I answered with a nod. I've already smoked three blunts at this point just to ease my nerves. I planned on drinking too, but Ty said he wanted me to be completely aware for our first time... Not to say I just be listening to him or whatever, but I decided to listen this time around.

"Relax. I've heard a lot of good shit from Ty's exes. He's gentle when he needs to be- and you definitely need him to be." Marcus reassured me. When my face fell into a frown, he rolled his eyes and sighed. "You have gotta be the most jealous nigga I've ever met in my life."