Round 19

DeAndre's POV

"Get the fuck off of me bruh." I groaned with my face buried in Tyreek's pillow. It was the day after his fight, and the morning after fucking him, and his happy ass wouldn't stop touching me. I was laying on my stomach trying to go back to sleep while he hovered on top of me sliding his dick between my cheeks. "Stop tryna freak me, nigga. Go eat or something."

I immediately knew I should've chosen my words better when he quickly said "Okay." Before slipping off of me.

"Fuck- Baby that ain't what I meant!" I laughed when I suddenly felt his face pressing against my ass followed by his tongue lapping at my hole. His strong hands pulled my cheeks apart to give him better access, and by now I realized I definitely wasn't about to win this losing battle, so I sighed and lifted one of my legs up. Might as well enjoy this shit.

He tried to speak without even pulling away from his task. The words were muffled, but I knew he was telling me he loved me again. He's been telling me damn near every five minutes since last night. I haven't said it back.

I ain't exactly very familiar with the concept of love. I've only ever really loved one person, and that's my son. I'm not sure if what I feel for Tyreek is love.

The second I'm certain that's what I'm feeling, I'll tell him. For now, I still had shit to figure out.

"Goddamn, baby." I moaned when I suddenly felt one of his fingers push into me. He started to thrust the finger in and out and didn't even give me a chance to adjust before he grabbed my dick and pulled it back. Ain't no way- Another drawn out moan left my mouth when I suddenly felt the heat of his mouth closing around my dick. My eyes rolled back and my fingers clutched at the pillow beneath my head as I rolled my hips back on him. At some point he slipped a second finger into me, causing me to moan as he continued to fuck me with his fingers all while still sucking my dick like his life depended on it. "I ain't gon' last, baby." I warned him. His only answer was a third finger added to my hole while his free hand started to massage my balls.

I moaned and groaned into the pillow and squeezed my eyes shut as I felt my legs start to shake, and within the next minute I let out a loud moan as I released into his mouth. I tensed up as the orgasm wracked my body, and didn't relax until it was over.

"Get the fuck off me, nigga." I muttered when Ty just kept sucking and fingering me like I didn't just cum. He didn't release my dick until I started pushing back on his head. He finally let me go with a laugh and slid his fingers out of me.

"I love you, baby." His soft ass whispered in my ear before smacking my ass and getting off of the bed.

"What about you?" I asked as I turned over onto my back, watching him as he walked- more like watching his hard dick swing. When he turned to raise a brow at me, I gestured to his erection. "What you gon' do wit' that?"

He shrugged his shoulders and pointed towards the bathroom. "Take a cold shower, prolly."

I frowned and looked at him like he was truly stupid. I know I just told him to get off of me but I didn't really mean it. "Nigga fuck you mean a cold shower?"

"You said get off-"

"Why you listenin' to me anyway? You know ion actually be knowin' what the fuck I want." I mugged him, then hesitantly grabbed one of my legs and pulled it up, exposing myself as I looked into my eyes. "Come and get yo nut, nigga."

I've never seen him happier than he looked the second those words left my mouth. Not even when he heard he'd be going pro. "I love you so bad, bro." He whispered as he made his way back over to the bed. This nigga stay telling me he loves me.