{Y/n Is Drunk!?~Ch 15}

Now before you question me, let me explain. I didn't know how to write this chapter so I wrote something random and I happen to be listening to the song My Alcoholic Friends. So I came up with this prompt.

Enjoy :D

[Pov: Y/n]

It's been a stressful couple of days for me having to deal five clueless fools. So right now I am looking around the kitchen for something to eat when I come across my stash of alcohol. I pick a bottle and head to the couch.

I sit down and start drinking from my chosen bottle. After a while I start to feel tipsy and before I know it, I'm drunk.

(This is how the Daemos would react to Y/n being drunk)

[Asch]

Asch walks into the living room to see a red faced Y/n.Asch's brow furrows as he observes Y/n's tipsy state. He's not accustomed to seeing her like this, and it immediately raises his concern.

"Lady Y/n," he says in a stern tone, striding closer to her. He looks at the bottle in Y/n's hand and comes to a conclusion. He attempts to gently take the bottle away from her, worried about her well-being. "You need to stop drinking" he insists, trying to sound as authoritative as possible. "It's not good for you."

Asch might not show it openly, but deep down, he cares about Y/n and wants to make sure she's safe and well, even if his initial reaction is more irritation than empathy.

[Rhys]

Rhys watches as you indulge in alcohol, his expression showing a mixture of curiosity and concern. He's aware that humans occasionally seek solace in substances like alcohol, especially after stressful days, but he's not entirely familiar with the effects it has on them.

As you become progressively tipsier and eventually drunk, Rhys's concern grows more apparent. He moves closer to you, carefully observing your behaviour. He may reach out to steady you if you seem unsteady on your feet, his strong and steady presence serving as a support for you.

"Lady Y/n, are you alright?" Rhys asks, his deep voice tinged with worry. He's not sure what to do in this situation, but he wants to ensure your safety and well-being.

If you become emotional or start sharing your feelings, Rhys listens attentively, doing his best to understand and empathize with your situation. He might not fully comprehend the human experience, but he cares about your well-being and will try to be there for you in his own unique way.

[Pierce]

Pierce is concerned about Y/n and their well-being. He's seen enough of the world to know that turning to alcohol as an escape from stress or frustration can lead to even more problems down the line. He approaches Y/n with a caring demeanour, trying to gauge how drunk they are.

"Lady Y/n, are you alright? It seems like you've had quite a bit to drink"

Pierce would want to make sure Y/n is safe and not in any immediate danger. He might even offer to help them get some water and encourage them to open up about what's been bothering them if they feel comfortable doing so.

[Leif]

Leif, who had been going about his business elsewhere in the house, noticed the change in Y/n's behavior as soon as he entered the room. He approached cautiously, concern etched on his face. He had seen people stressed before, but this was different.

"Lady Y/n," Leif said gently, "are you alright?" He could clearly see that Y/n had been drinking, and it worried him.

Leif had knew the dangers of excessive alcohol consumption. He moved closer to Y/n, ready to offer support or help if needed.

[Noi]

Noi would likely react to your drunken state with concern and care. He might have noticed your stress in the past few days and would be worried about how you're feeling.

Upon seeing you drunk, Noi would first ensure you're safe. He might help you sit comfortably on the couch and take the bottle away to prevent you from drinking more. He'd then sit down beside you and speak in a reassuring tone.

"Lady Y/n, are you okay? I'm here to listen and help in any way I can."

Noi would be understanding but also gently remind you of healthier ways to deal with stress and emotions. He'd likely stay with you, making sure you don't get sick or do anything unsafe while you're intoxicated, and continue to offer emotional support.

*

*

*

*

End of Chapter 15

(733 words)

I don't know what I just wrote so don't judge me -_-