{Ava Is Sick!~Ch 11}

[Pov: Y/n]

It's now the evening and I'm just relaxing until I hear a bunch of commotion outside me door. I head out of my room to see Noi with Ava on his shoulder.

"What the hell is going on!?" I ask, drawing Noi's attention. Noi's eyes glistened with tears, comes running to me "They killed Ava!"

"WHAT!?"

Suddenly Leif appears in front of Noi "Give her back to me you weak..." Leif's voice trails off as he sees me.

"Oh no.."

"What is going on." Rhys asks.

"Noi we'll kill you—" Asch says as he comes out of the wall before returning after he sees me and Rhys.

"Come out here now!" I say angrily.

"You said you wanted to see them.." Leif remarks.

"I wanted to explain the situation first!" Asch says from the other side of the wall.

"Wait...You actually killed her!?" I yelled before taking Ava from Noi and setting her down on the couch.

I take a look at Ava to not only see that she is alive, but sick as well.

"She's alive you idiots!"

"She is!?"

"She is just sick" I rub the back of my head "She's been in that spell pool of yours for too long"

"Wait so the spell pool did this to Ava?" Noi asks.

"Yes" I look towards the Daemos "Right now she should be placed to rest"

I pick up Ava and walk towards her bedroom "You guys should go back to your rooms as well, we'll talk in the morning" I say and close the door behind me.

<><><><><><><>

It's now morning and I'm pretty tired. I spent the whole night trying to keep Ava's temperature down by using a cold towel, but I had to change it every so often.

I'm sitting on the edge of Ava's bed when the Daemos all walk in the room. Noi runs up to Ava's side and shouts.

"She isn't fine by now!"

"Shut up Noi!"

"What's the deal, why isn't she better by now?"

"It's because humans take longer to get better moron" I say while yawning.

I stand up from the bed and point at each Daemos, giving each on a task. They all run off to complete their tasks.

While they are all doing their task given to them, I head out of the apartment and go over to Mrs. Oates. I knock on the door and Mrs. Oates soon opens the door.

"Oh hello Y/n! What brings you here"

"Ava is sick and I was wondering if I could borrow a soup recipe" I say while still yawning.

"Oh my Y/n you look so tired"

"It has been a long night taking care of Ava," I reply with a tired smile. 

"She's not feeling well, and I thought a warm bowl of soup might help her feel better. Do you have any special recipes that you could share?"

Mrs. Oates looks at me with concern and nods sympathetically "Of course, dear. I'm sorry to hear about Ava. I have just the recipe for you. Come on in."

I walk into her apartment and sit down on a kitchen chair, laying my head down on the counter as I yawn.

Soon enough I find myself closing my eyes and falling asleep.

*

*

*

*

End of Chapter 11

(515 words)