{Fresh Fit!~Ch 28}

[Pov: Y/n]

I have been walking for awhile But I eventually stumble across a small village. Before I go in though, I place my hand on my head and use my magic to summon short grey horns on my head.

I walk into the village but it's not long before I get called on.

"Hey you!" I look behind me to see a middle age woman with long red horns and a beautiful red mediaeval dress.

"What strange clothing you have on, it looks like something a human would wear!"

"O-Oh well...I stole these from a human! Yeah.."

"How interesting...but why?" They woman asks, tilting her head to the side, her long brown hair following her movements.

"Cause um...I'm..poor?" I said but is sounded more like a question, good thing she didn't seem to catch onto that.

"Oh no honey we can't have that now!" She grabs my hands before pulling towards what seems to be a clothing shop "Don't worry dear I'll buy you a new outfit!"

We enter the shop and I see a bunch of mediaeval style clothes. The woman walks around picking up outfits and after a while she shoves me into a dressing room and hands me all the outfits she picked.

"Okay dear pick your favourite!" This woman was awfully cheerful.

I decided to pick a black dress. It had long flowing sleeves and a long shirt that reached just above my ankles. After putting it on, I step out of the dressing room. Once the woman Daemos sees me she claps her hands and smiles "You look wonderful darling!"

She then hands me a white cloak and a pair of tall brown boots "I haven't seen you in the village before so I assume that you are a traveller"

"Oh yes thank you Miss.."

"Ah! My name is Eva"

!?

Wait what am I doing!

I need to be looking for Ava!

I quickly put on the cloak and the boots as Eva goes to pay for the clothes. Eva turns to me once she's done "There you are dear, now you have a fabulous outfit, I'll just get rid of those other clothes"

Eva holds my clothes and they soon catch on fire and burn to ashes.

I look at her in shock, those were my favourite clothes!

*

*

*

*

End of Chapter 28

(397 words)