{The land of Daemos~Ch 27}

[Pov: Y/n]

I feel tired...

Where am I...

"H31P 3W"

I look around for the source of the voice only to see a dark void around me.

In the distance I see a small blurry figure. I try walking closer to it but before I move, my legs start to give out and I fall to the ground, my eyes start to close. The last thing I see is the small figure walking closer to me...

.

.

.

.

I slowly open my eyes to see a beautiful night sky. I look around, taking in my surroundings. I see many trees and lots of greenery. I take another look upward only to be met with the face of one of the Daemos.

"Pierce?"

"Yes"

"What happened.."

"You fainted"

"Oh"

.

.

.

I then realized that Pierce is carrying me bridal style and tell him that he can put me down, which he does. I look ahead at the other only to see that they have stoped. Leif raises his hand and a bright light covers the area, soon revealing a old looking base.

As I step inside, the interior of the base reveals itself. It's dimly lit, with a musty scent in the air. Dust covers most surfaces, and cobwebs hang in the corners. Everyone then begins to explore the old base, looking for any signs of usable equipment or information that might help.

After exploring for a while, none of us seem to find anything useful so we all regroup at the entrance of the base.

We all stand in Silence for a while, no one making eye contact. Suddenly Noi is the first one to speak up.

"Um...What are we going to do about Ava?"

"Well we need to find her right" Leif says

"Yes that should be our first priority...alright how are we going to find her, any ideas?" Asch asks

Silence fell over the group once again as they contemplated their next move. After a few moments, I broke the silence.

"I think our best bet is to split up and search different areas, I can even make us some communication stones"

"I guess that really is our only option" Rhys says and I make six communication stones and pass them out.

"Alright men let's head out!" Asch commands and we all head to the exit but an arm is placed in front of me "Not you  Y/n, you stay here" Asch tells me as the rest of the boys exit the base.

"Huh?! Why?" I ask "I can handle myself you know"

"Yes but we're on Daemos now...I not going to lose you too"

I look at him in surprise "...Fine" I agree "Good" But before he leaves I give him a quick hug

"Be careful" I whisper and he hugs me back eventually "I will" He whispers back.

We let go and he goes to join the others.

.

.

.

.

There is no way I'm staying here.

After I make sure that the guys are all gone, I head outside the base.

*

*

*

*

End of Chapter 27

(512 words)