{Family Tree~Ch 29}

[Pov: Y/n]

After getting new clothes, I look around the village more and find myself in front of a library.

I head in and find myself surrounded by books, I walk in further and browse trough the shelves, looking at the different categories.

History of magic

Humans souls

The Forests of Daemos

But one of the categories catches my attention.

Daemos Royalty

I find a book on the royal family and open it up. After reading for awhile I come across Asch's family tree, I decide to make a magical copy of the page to read later.

I leave the library and head out of the village, following a path into the forest. The forest is beautiful here on Daemos, it's nothing like Earth at all, but that is expected.

Suddenly I hear the communication stone ringing, I take it out and see an image of Asch "Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU"

"oops—"

<><><><><><><>

After teleporting back to the base, I was met with an angry Asch.

"Y/n What did I say!? You were suppose to stay in the base!"

"Well I'm not going to sit around doing nothing when Ava is out there alone!" I shout

Asch goes quiet for a moment before speaking again.

"*sigh* I just wanted you to be safe, we're on Daemos now, not Earth"

"I know that, and I'm more then capable of looking after myself"

"She has a point" Rhys butts in.

"...fine...you are capable of taking care of yourself" Asch admits.

I smile "Great! So what's are next plan of action?"

"Noi and Pierce had located a village near the main capital, we'll go there to get information without going in to the capital"

"But why not go to the capital?"

"Because it would be too difficult to keep our identities hidden there" Rhys says "Plus I'm sure the five of us are being looked for"

"Oh..."

The room goes silent.

"Well why don't we call it a night" I say and everyone agrees.

We all head into the room with bunkbeds, all of us picking a bed.

<><><><><><><>

It's late and everyone is asleep except for me. I get out of bed and put my cloak back on since it's pretty cold, but when I pick it up, a piece of paper falls on the ground.

I pick it up, it's the family tree that I took a copy of. I decided to go to the main room in the bunker and sit down at the table.

I look over the paper in my hand, the family tree includes Asch and his brother, his parents and grandparents, and a whole line of ???.

But if there is one person catches my eye, it would be Lady Bish, Asch's sister-in-law.

I'm getting this unsettling feeling from her picture, but I can't figure out why.

I shrug of the feeling and head back to bed.

*

*

*

*

End of Chapter 29

(490 words)