{A Spa With Daemos~Ch 10}

[Pov: Y/n]

It's a nice day today, the birds are chirping and the sun is shining. I was just peacefully doing whatever when someone rudely enters my room.

I look at the door to see Leif. Leif doesn't say anything and walks towards me before picking me up ad throwing me onto his shoulder.

"What the!? Leif put me down!"

"Sorry sweetheart you're coming with me" He says with a smirk

Leif brings me through the wall into their place and takes me to what appears to be a throne room where Asch, Rhys, Pierce and Noi is. Asch is sitting on the throne while the others are standing in front of him.

Leif sets me down beside him and has a tight Grip on my arm.

"Will someone care to explain why I'm here!?"

Rhys steps forward, a reassuring smile on his face. "We're not your enemies Y/n. We believe that with your help, we can make a difference"

.

.

.

"Huh?"

"What you said about our kind is correct but we have a magic crisis on our hands and we need a solution, that's why we came here" Asch says calmly.

"...And you want my help?"

"...Yes"

As they continue to explain the situation, it becomes clearer that they don't intend me harm, and their vulnerability makes me feel more at ease.

I listen intently as Asch confirms the magical crisis and emphasizes the urgency of the situation. While I initially spoke out of confusion and frustration, I now find myself genuinely interested in understanding the predicament they're facing. Magic crisis, it's all a lot to process.

I take a moment to gather my thoughts, then meet Asch's gaze with a determined expression.

"Alright, so let me get this straight. You believe I have some kind of skills or perspective that could help you find a solution to this magical crisis?"

Asch nods solemnly "Yes, exactly. Your insight as an outsider might be just what we need to come up with a breakthrough. We've tried everything within our realm, but the answers continue to elude us."

I think about what Asch says, I really don't want to help...But if I can get these Daemos off Earth...Then I'll help.

"...Alright I'll help......but this doesn't mean I trust or like any of you"

Asch's expression remains serious, yet there's a flicker of appreciation in his eyes as I agree to help. It's clear that the situation has pushed everyone to their limits, and my willingness to assist seems to offer a glimmer of hope.

Leif's grip on my arm, which had loosened, finally releases completely as he takes a step back and Rhys takes a step towards me.

"We understand your reservations, and we appreciate your willingness to give this a shot."

.

.

.

After talking with the Daemos more about a solution, Pierce speaks up.

"Someone is here"

"He's right" Rhys says with narrowed eyes.

The Daemos proceed to walk it off the throne room. I stand there clueless for a second before following them.

The five walk into a room with the weapons out, the room has one big pool of water, a pool of water which Ava seems to be sitting in.

"Princess Ava?" Pierce calls out.

"Hiiiii" Ava says with excitement "Why are you in the spell—I mean what are you doing here?"

"That doesn't matter! What matters that you guys didn't tell me that you had a hot tub! Y/n come join me!"

I stand at the edge of the pool of water and snap my fingers which change's my regular clothes into a simple black bikini.

I step in the water and move to sit next to Ava.

"She's doing that thing she does in her spell pool"

"Spell pool?" Ava questions "H-He meant to say hot tub"

"Is that safe for them to be doing?" "Silence!"

"You know what, if you guys let us use this hot tub all we want, We'll tell you more about the human world okay"

"Deal" Asch says right away "Anyway come sit with us!"

Pierce steps into the water and sits right next to me, the rest soon following.

"So you guys came here to earth because well when I first met you, you told me "Our world is going to be eaten by a terrible monster an we want to make sure Earth is good so we can move her" Right?"

"Uh...That is correct.." Rhys says.

I feel bad about lying to Ava, but I believe that this is something to keep from her for a while...

.

.

.

The seven of us just sit around and have some idle chitchat till we come on the topic of food.

"So Noi, ho did you like the pizza?"

"It was amazing, I would like it again!"

"Pizza? Is that like ice cream?" "Oh it's better than ice cream"

"Do not speak such lies!"

"Well the two are both good in their—"

"I will not have this treason speak!" Rhys shouts as he stands up.

Ava and Rhys get into a small argument when Ava stands up to walk towards Rhys, only to trip and face-plant into the water.

Suddenly there is a laugh and guess who it belongs to.

.

.

.

Asch.

The rude prince himself, laughing.

Ava stands back up and tells him to shut up before splashing him in the face with water.

After seeing his face, the four other Daemos including myself, start to laugh.

"Silence!" Asch yells.

Soon after that, everyone leaves to go do their own thing. Ava stays in the water with Pierce and I get out of the water and go back to my room to dry off and head to bed.

*

*

*

*

End of Chapter 10

(899 Words)

Wowie two chapters in one day(>w< )