{Demon Turned Gentlemen~Ch 18}

[Pov: Y/n]

I still can't get my mind off how the Daemos reacted to the kiss, did they really like it, were they starting to like Ava. I can't help but feel jealous.

I walk into the kitchen to make myself a tea to help calm me down. As I'm making my tea I see Ava trying to pull an old television into the apartment.

"Need help Ava?" I say, grabbing my cup of tea. She looks back at me and nods.

I use telekinesis to lift the television to the coffee table to set it down, as I do that, the Daemos show up and look at the new idea in question.

"What is this?"

"This is a piece of ancient earth technology, something from the dark age in our history"

"And why do we have it" I ask.

"Well it's actually a gift from Mrs. Oates and I didn't want to accept it but she was insistent...So this is for you guys to use!"

"What do we do with it?" "Just watch it, I'm sure you can learn a thing or two from it"

Asch then brings up marriage and I can't help but frown once again. I decide I don't want to hear any of it and head for my room, but suddenly Leif teleports in front of me and I bump into him.

I look up at him as he asks if I'm feeling okay "I'm fine Leif" I say trying to force a smile but I know it doesn't reach my eyes.

<><><><><><><>

It's the next morning and I'm just laying in bed when I start to smell...pancakes?!

I sit up only to find a tray sitting on my bed with pancakes and milk on it.

"What the...What is this?"

"Like it, I made it for you" I turn my head to see Leif in a black suit with a green tie standing next to my bed.

"You..made this? Why?"

"Cause I love you~"

.

.

.

"HUH!?" I cover my lower face so Leif doesn't see my blush but he clearly does as his smirk becomes wider.

"What has gotten into you Leif!" I whisper yell.

"Nothing" He says smugly.

"Something clearly has!"

"Nope~ Why is it hard to accept my love~"

"I-uh just because! And where did you get that suit, it's too tight for you!"

"Oh yeah I guess it is" Leif says before ripping off the arms of the suit.

"What the hell is wrong with you today"

"Come now Princess don't be like that"

"P-Princess" My blush deepens "Of course" Leif grabs my hands and holds them in his "You're beautiful like a princess, so why don't you let me be your knight in shining armour~"

.

.

.

Y/n.exe has stopped working

.

.

.

Suddenly there is a pancake put in my mouth by Leif. I look at him in shock as his continues to feed me.

After the pancakes are finished I look up at Leif and ask the question that has been on my mind this whole time.

"Leif"

"Yes Princess?"

"...Why are you doing this?"

.

.

.

"You were upset yesterday...I wanted to make you feel better"

I'm taken aback by his motive but smile nonetheless "Thank you Leif"

"No problem Princess~"

*

*

*

*

End of Chapter 18

(502 words)

😏