{Y/n's Halloween Disguise~Ch 20}

[Pov: Y/n]

It was early in the afternoon and I was out on a mission. A mission to find the cutest Halloween dress for the fall festival that's coming up. Me and Ava haven't gone since we were young and we bot got invited to go with Lorelai and her friends. I even plan to take the guys too if Ava wants to go.

Soon enough I am able to find to a dress shop which has a halloween special going on. I head in and take a look around when I find the perfect dress.

The dress is long and flowly with short puff sleeves plus a v-neckline. The dress is orange with black bats all over.

<><><><><><><>

After getting the dress I make my way back to the apartment. When I get to our floor I see a little girl in a blue princess costume banging on our apartment door.

I soon realize that the little girl is Mrs. Oates's granddaughter, Marlene. I was about to call out to her but the apartment door opens to reveal Asch with a fire ball in hand.

Marlene screams and runs past me, probably going back to her grandmother's place.

"Asch! You can't go answering the door like that"

"Hmph!" Asch crosses him arms.

I sigh and walk inside to tell Ava what just happened. So Ava rushes over to Mrs. Oates and is gone for a bit.

I'm on the couch with Asch watching the television when Ava comes rushing back in.

"Y/n! Asch! Demons—I mean Daemos! All you guys come here!"

"Girl what's wrong?" I ask.

"Yeah why are you yelling prisoner"

Ava then explains that Marlene is coming over for us to watch till tonight.

There is then a knock o the door and me and Ava go to answer it.

We open the door to find Marlene with her pumpkin basket "Trick or treat~" She says.

"Heh you know it's not Halloween yet"

"Not with that attitude!"

"Well we don't have and candy yet" I tell Marlene "What!"

"Anyways come in Marlene" Ava walks back into our place and Marlene follows but I call out to her.

"Marlene" She turns around "Yeah?"

I snap my fingers and candy drops in Marlene's basket.

She gasps and thanks me, we then head to the living room.

All five of the guys are on the couch and when Marlene sees them, she hides behind my leg.

Me and Ava introduced the boys and Marlene asked if we had boyfriends.

Marlene then gets onto the coffee table and starts talking to the guys, saying how she is going to make them do tasks for us and what not and one of the guys get to "marry" me or Ava.

<><><><><><><>

After all that Marlene ha decided the winners and had me use my magic to put m and Ava into princess dresses.

We walk out of Ava's room and see the guys on the floor or couch.

"Alright boys! Here comes the brides!"

"And the winner of brides Ava is...Noi!"

"What!?"

"YES! I DID IT!"

The guys get ready to fight but I use a spell to put them all to sleep.

"So Marlene, Who's the winner of bride Y/n~" Ava asks "Ava!"

"Oooo~ The was...Rhys! He'd be perfect with Y/n!"

I blush at Marlene's words and the two beside me start to giggle.

Little did I know that a certain someone was awake.

<><><><><><><>

After Marlene goes home I head to my room but soon after, I hear a knock on my door and it opens.

"Rhys?"

"Good evening Lady Y/n"

"What do you need?"

Rhys blushes and doesn't look towards me.

"W-Well you see...I overheard that I won and.."

oh

.

.

.

OH

"I know that it was just a game but.." Rhys walks up to me and grabs my hand, placing a gentle kiss on it "If your looking for someone to marry—"

He looks up at me, his lips still touching my hand.

"—I'm always available, just for you~" He winks at me and takes a step back before biding me goodnight and heads out.

I just stand in the middle of my room, my face become beat red.

*

*

*

*

End of Chapter 20

(652 words)

😚