{Scoop of Happiness~2K Special}

Hey everyone, thank you again for reading my book. We have reached 2K reads so here is another special :D

{Scoop of Happiness~Rhys x Reader}

[Pov: Y/n]

The sun hung low in the sky, casting a warm golden glow over the city as I scroll trough Instagram. As I'm looking trough Instagram, I come across an ad for a new ice cream parlour. Its grand opening is today and it doesn't seem to busy.

I get up from the couch and get ready to leave when a certain someone comes to mind.

The ice cream loving Daemos, Rhys.

Rhys comes to my mind and I decide that I''m going to take him with me to get ice cream. I look around the room and call out to Rhys.

"RHYS!" I shout.

A minute later and Rhys appears from the wall "Yes Lady Y/n?"

"Go get your human clothes on, the two of us are going out!" I tell him. He looks at me confused but does what I say.

Moments later Rhys comes back to me with his human clothes on and his horns gone. We exit the apartment and follow the directions on my phone to make it to the ice cream parlour.

"Uh Lady Y/n, where are we going?" Rhys asks. I look towards him and stop in front of our destination.

I point toward the sign on the building and tell him to read the sign. He reads the sign out loud and his eyes sparkle as he does so.

"We're getting ice cream!" He exclaimed, sounding like a little kid. I giggle at his demeanour and grab his hand, leading him inside.

Entering the parlour felt like stepping into a pastel-colored dream. The walls were adorned with artwork, and the smell of freshly made waffle cones wafted through the air. The glass display case held an array of vibrant ice cream flavours, each more tempting than the last.

We look over the flavours and soon make our selections. After making our choices, we find a nice  cozy table to sit at. As we savoured our ice cream, conversation flowed effortlessly as I told Rhys more about Earth.

Mid-conversation, I couldn't help but notice a smudge of ice cream on the corner of Rhys's lips. A mischievous grin spread across my face as an idea formed.

"You've got a little something," I said, pointing to their my lips to signal where Rhys had the smudge.

Rhys blinked in confusion and then realized what I meant. His hand instinctively went to his lips, and I watched, amused, as he attempted to wipe off the ice cream.

I couldn't resist any longer and leaned forward, my finger gently swiping away the remaining smudge from Rhys's lips. Our eyes locked for a brief moment that felt like an eternity. 

I lean back in my chair and look at Rhys, his face becoming covered in a bright red blush. Rhys looks to the side and quietly thanks me.

As the evening sun painted the sky in hues of orange and pink, me and Rhys continued to talk and laugh, our bond deepening with every shared story and stolen glance. The ice cream had long been enjoyed, but the sweetness of the moment lingered.

With the sun setting, me and Rhys left the parlour, the world outside bathed in the warm glow of streetlights. The night was still young, and as we walked side by side back to the apartment.

*

*

*

*

End of Special

(560 words)