{A Lush Bubble Bath~Ch 21}

[Pov: Y/n]

'How the hell did I end up here' 

I was just peacefully taking a nap when Ava bursted into my room saying how I needed to bathe the guys...

Now I'm standing in the bathroom with Pierce while the other two, Leif and Asch, wait on the couch.

I head over to the bath and fill it up with warm water and add the bubbles. I tell Pierce to undress and get into the bathtub.

While he is doing that I sit at the end of the bathtub and look away from Pierce.

Suddenly I hear a splash and look to see Pierce siting in the tub, right in front of me.

"Okay let's get this over with" I say and start to wash Pierce's long dark hair with shampoo.

"Close your eye so the soap doesn't get into your eyes" "Yes"

After shampoo, I use conditioner, then wash his hair with water.

"Now use the soap in the water to wash yourself"

He does as I say and he is then clean.

"Great now out and use that pink towel to dry yourself then get changed into your human clothes"

One down, two more two go.

<><><><><><><>

"Leif will you stop moving around! I'm trying to wash your hair"

"This is boring" Leif complains

"*Sigh* Here you can play with this, just stop moving!" I conjure up a toy boat for Leif and hand it to him.

Leif picks up the boat "Oh there are tiny humans on this ship!"

"Don't worry humans, I won't let you drown"

Leif dunks the boat into the water.

"Oop~"

<><><><><><><>

"Asch why won't you close your eyes!?"

"Why should I?"

"Cause the soap may get in your eye! And it wont be nice!"

"Hmph!"

I sigh before smirking and let some of the soap run down Asch's face. The soap runs into his eyes and he screams.

"AH MY EYES AHHHH—"

Asch stands up, giving me a full view of his Ðï¢k.

"Oh my"

<><><><><><><>

After I'm done cleaning up those three and soon cleaning Rhys and Noi, Me and Ava tell them about the fall festival. 

Before we go out, I get changed into my new Halloween dress and we're off to the fall festival!

*

*

*

*

End of Chapter 21

(349 words)