{Pierce's Quick Moves~Ch 19}

[Pov: Y/n]

It was quite the peaceful morning. I was in the kitchen drinking (f/d) and the Daemos were on the couch watching the tv.

Moments later, Ava comes out with the box of halloween decorations and starts decorating, the Daemos soon taking notice of the decorations.

"Um do you guys notice that Ava is acting strange" Noi asks.

"I did, shes been putting odd tings up"

"What's wrong with her?"

"She's decorating" I tell the boys as I walk to them.

"But these don't look like normal decorations" Rhys says

"Hey! Princess Ava!" Leif calls out to Ava but doesn't get a response "PRINCESS AVA!"

No reply.

"AVA—" I hit Leif on the back of the head "Quiet down! She has her airpods in!"

"Air what?" They all just stare at me in confusion.

"Never mind, point is that she can't hear us right now"

"So all we have to do is get those things out of her ears? Simple" Leif throws the tv remote towards Ava.

But luckily Asch teleports and catches the remote before it can hit Ava.

"We don't throw things at a Princess"

"Well at least Ava didn't fall" I say to myself.

But of course Asch just had to bump into the ladder Ava was on and Ava started to fall off.

"AVA!!" We all shout but is was all okey as Pierce steps in and catches Ava.

"What the heck!" Ava yells.

"Are you alright Princess Ava?" "*Sigh* Yeah I'm fine" Ave turns to Asch "Why did you bump my ladder"

Asch stutters and looks down at the ground.

"Never mind, I'm going to dust off" Ava retreats to her room.

"Lady Y/n, could you explain what these things are for?" Pierce says, pointing at the decorations.

"Huh..Oh yeah the decorations" I take a seat on the couch "Well you see, it's October which means Halloween is coming"

"Hall-o-ween?"

"Yes it's a holiday where we celebrate uh...spooky things...I mean look at these decorations, there meant to be fun and what not"

"They look delicious" Noi says.

"Can we eat them?"

"What!? No!"

"They do not taste very well" I look to the side to see Asch and Pierce trying to eat the decorations.

Next thing I know, they get electrocuted...

<><><><><><><>

Right now I'm at the store with Leif because Asch and Pierce broke the pumpkin lights and we need new ones, or Ava will be mad.

We're walking in the Halloween section when Leif speaks up.

"Why are they selling bones here when you can get them for free if you just kill other humans?"

"Humans don't kill Other humans Leif plus the bones they are selling are fake, meant for decoration"

"What stops you from killing others"

"Well the law does, if you do something bad, you get punished"

.

.

.

"You humans are interesting"

"Huh"

"On Daemos we really don't have a thing like that"

"Hmm...tell me Leif, what's your story"

"What do you mean?" "Well you said you were an assassin, so what happened?"

"Hmm well you see I uh grew up with a bunch of Daemos like me, a lot of us bonded over being abandoned and stuff..."

"Anyways....something happened and uh we had a job to do and they left me...behind" Leif looks away from me.

I walk up to Leif and place my hand on his shoulder "You know, if you don't kill me or Ava, I won't leave you behind"

He looks at me in shock "...Promise" He whispers.

"Promise" I give Leif a small peck on the cheek "Now lets get these lights back to the apartment"

I pick up a box of lights and walk a head of Leif. I slightly look back to see him with a light blush on his face.

*

*

*

*

End of Chapter 19

(592 words)

Omg we're getting closer to the end :(