zero - introductions

𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬.

a girl who has lost her way. ever since being outed at her last school in sunny australia, macy, along with her fathers, andrew sailings and allen summers, move to a small town in ohio named lima.
macy start's off at william mckinley high school, as a sophomore, with a few goals - to make it through, to not get bullied and to not get her hopes up.

faceclaim ;; pdm.clara on instagram
voiceclaim ;; sabrina carpenter

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐦 𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬.

a new student and completely new to lima. having transferred from an all boys school due to family troubles.
after getting a tour of the school, sam hears a voice that is thrilling to him. walking into the auditorium, he sees macy and realises that even at first glance, he wants her.

faceclaim + voiceclaim ;; chord overstreet

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐚𝐡 𝐩𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐧.

noah puckermann, or puck, is apart of both glee club and the football team. a tough gig to keep up, right?
his first interaction with the new girl has only one intention, in which he wants to get in her pants. as the two get to talking and even after dating, he realises that he wants her as a best friend. he's never wanted that with a girl before.

faceclaim + voiceclaim ;; mark salling

𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 (𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨)
-voiceclaim ;; sabrina carpenter
- birthday ;; born february eighteenth, nineteen ninety five. she is currently fourteen and turns fifteen in the second half of her sophomore year.
-macy is an aquarius-pisces cusp, the cusp of sensitivity, and certainly exudes traits of it, including being intuitive and creative as well as being detached and isolated to those around her.
-macy is not a natural blonde. she's been bleaching her hair ever since seventh grade.
-she is bisexual, macy has been since eighth grade.

little disclaimer that some songs sung in this are definitely not from the period glee was set. for story purposes and other bullshit, they are! songs that are put in this time period include tracks from bruno major, lovejoy, james marriott and other artists!