Candles

Darren’s POV

 I am going to KILL Chris Colfer!!!

  Whilst I was stood right in front of Aisha, he decides it’s a good idea to start having an argument with me about her. With, in case you didn’t get it the first time, Aisha stood right in front of me!

He was asking me whether I liked her or not, from across the room, when anyone could be watching us and, if I haven’t already made it clear enough, SHE WAS STOOD RIGHT INFRONT OF ME!

 I am going to KILL HIM!!!

<><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>When I finished righting this little bit I suddenly got this line in my head:

“I’M IN RAGE!!! THIS IS THE MADDEST I’VE EVER BEEN!!!”

I HAD to put that there! I’m sorry; it’s my mad love for Starkid overpowering me!!! :D

 You will only get that if you’re a Starkid fan…

Sorry to everyone else!

Anyway, back with story:

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

I look at Aisha, who was now talking to Annie. She must have come in at some point when I wasn’t paying attention. I walk over to them and hear Aisha replying to what seemed like a question Annie had asked.

 “I think so…” She sighs and laughs slightly. “Oh, I don’t know!!” She sticks out her bottom lip out at Annie to express her annoyance.

 “What’s going on?” I ask casually as I come up behind her.

 Aisha jumps again and I put my hands lightly on her waist to steady her as she was about to fall. “You have to stop doing that!” She turns and glares at me again.

 I laugh and say hi to Annie before turning back to Aisha. She’s still glaring at me….

 I raise an eyebrow and pout slightly and she laughs and lets go of her glare.

I smile back at her, satisfied.

 “So, what song shall we do??” She asks me.

 “Well, it has to be one of my songs so which of them do you like most??” I ask smiling slyly.

 “Oh my gosh, guys, you HAVE to do Candles!!!!!”

 I look at Aisha and she smiles and shrugs at me as if to say “Why not?”

 “Let’s do that then!” I say.

 “Wait! Do you know the chords?” She looks at me expectantly.

“I think so…” I laugh and say “I’ll go talk to Ryan and then I’ll show you what I know.”

 “We could probably work it out by ear as I have it on my phone,” she tells me, taking out her phone from her back pocket.

“Let’s do that then. Yeah, that should work. Be back in a sec,” I tell her, distractedly. I was actually watching Chris in the corner of my eye, who seemed to be desperately attempting to gain my undivided attention.