Just Can't Get Enough

When I finally got home and had said goodbye to Darren, I watched him stroll back down the street, towards the Glee set. When he eventually turned the corner, I allowed myself to freak out. I danced around the little apartment that I shared with my best friend, Annie. She was working right now, at vogue.com!!! I know! I am so jealous!

 But, then again, she’s already said that she’s envious, as she’s positive I will get the Glee job. Usually I deny it, but, I feel pretty confident that I did well today. We’ll see how it turns out.

Darren’s POV

 “Darren, are you listening to me?” Chris was snapping his fingers in front of my face.

“What? Oh, yeah, of course I was,” I reply. I had actually been thinking about Aisha but I wasn’t gonna admit that to Chris. He doesn’t even know who Aisha was. I couldn’t seem to stop thinking about her; she just seems like a really amazing person. I mean that guitar of hers is AWESOME! And the fact that she painted it herself makes it even better.

“You were NOT listening to me!” Chris brought me back to reality again. We were sat on the side of the set for the glee classroom, whilst the newbies were filming one of their scenes. “As I was saying, the script says that Blaine makes a trip up to New York to meet Kurt at Christmas, and I think we should probably try running through it. What do you think?” He asked.

 “Sure,” I repy before drifting off again. Aisha’s voice was going through my mind. I loved that little improvisation on the guitar she put in at the end of the song. It just finished it off really nicely.

“Uh oh! …I know that look,” Chris says smiling at me.

“What?” I say, raising an eyebrow, honestly a little scared about what he was about to say.

“There’s a girl isn’t there?” He asks.

“No,” I reply, but couldn’t help the slight red colouring that flooded my cheeks.

“Yeah, I believe you!” He replies.

“Walk away, Colfer!” I tell him, laughing.

He laughs and ducks behind Lea as she passed, telling her to shield him.

“What did you do now, Darren?” She asks in a mock disapproving voice.

“I didn’t do anything! Why do you always think it’s me?” I asks, putting on my puppy dog face.

“Because it usually is!” Cory walks behind me, knocking my head as he passes.

“Watch the hair!” I say. “Blaine Anderson’s hair must be protected,” I tell him, laughing.

“Guys, sshhh! Ryan’s gonna get annoyed otherwise!” Lea whispers to us, as Cory puts his hands on her waist, and she leans back against him.

“Alright, Darren, come on!” Chris tells me, dragging me round the back to somewhere quieter, where we could practice.